Shilpa sa figure Bebo si adaa, Bebo si adaa
Hai mere jhatke mein filmi mazaa re filmi mazaa
Haye tu na jaane mere nakhre ve
Haye tu na jaane mere nakhre ve laakhon rupaiya udaa
Ve main taksaal hui, darling tere liye
Cinema hall hui, darling tere liye
Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye

My favorite song of all time!

Oh so THATS what she says in the song!  I could never figure out what she was saying, thanks lensa 😃
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Hai mere jhatke mein filmi mazaa re filmi mazaa
Haye tu na jaane mere nakhre ve
Haye tu na jaane mere nakhre ve laakhon rupaiya udaa
Ve main taksaal hui, darling tere liye
Cinema hall hui, darling tere liye
Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye

My favorite song of all time!

😆 I love that bit as well Lensa...it's amazing
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

What??t This was closed?? how when what? HUH?

Hey nukta, how much you wanna bet that had she  attended,s ehwoudl have won for G3?
How much you wanna bet? I mean hse did more in G3 than in 3 I. If she woudl win for 3 Idiots, G 3 is a given. she knows that.

no bets... i don't make best that even have 1% chance i'll lose...!   😆😆😆

but kat has a lot of exposure recently... especially with the recent TMK as well... there are many factors that go into work, besides how you were in the movie itself or how big your role was... and most of the awards are effected (no matter how much stars deny) by overall influence at the box office and their general clout... 😛😛  

they already rewarded kareena... i had a strong feeling that kat would win for rajneeti in popular at least in one of the awards... kareena might have gotten some random award too, if she had attended.. they do accomodate everyone in those categories...!  😆😆😆   but i guess, she wanted a best actress award, which obviously she wouldn't have gotten.... there is ash, vidya and even kajol... all three are strong contenders, and let's face it... nobody else stands a chance....!   even kat won in the popular category which is 'voted' by the fans... 😉   so kareena figured, i might as well go on a vacation...!

let's face it, kareena never takes it well when anyone outshines her....!!   😉😛 

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

no bets... i don't make best that even have 1% chance i'll lose...!   😆😆😆

but kat has a lot of exposure recently... especially with the recent TMK as well... there are many factors that go into work, besides how you were in the movie itself or how big your role was... and most of the awards are effected (no matter how much stars deny) by overall influence at the box office and their general clout... 😛😛  

they already rewarded kareena... i had a strong feeling that kat would win for rajneeti in popular at least in one of the awards... kareena might have gotten some random award too, if she had attended.. they do accomodate everyone in those categories...!  😆😆😆   but i guess, she wanted a best actress award, which obviously she wouldn't have gotten.... there is ash, vidya and even kajol... all three are strong contenders, and let's face it... nobody else stands a chance....!   even kat won in the popular category which is 'voted' by the fans... 😉   so kareena figured, i might as well go on a vacation...!

let's face it, kareena never takes it well when anyone outshines her....!!   😉😛 

WORD...😆

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

And yes, I know for a fact a bunch fo challenging roles that came her way that she let go

No One Killed Jessica - Vidya's role
Sudhir Mishra's Dhruv - politician
Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine
She turned down Fashion and Kaminey as well (date reasons, or whatever).

These are just the recent ones. In the past she's also turned down Page 3.

in NOKJ, she wasn't offered vidya's role... vidya was the first choice for that role... she was offered sabrina's role, wasn't she... the girl who gets killed.... that's what i think i've read so far.... so, it makes sense why she rejected that movie....!

but yes, dunno why she doesn't take up Heroine and rejected it... that would definitely have fetched her an award... well, most of Madhur's movies (no matter what people might think of them) fetch their leads awards...!!   and yes, she also had rejected Fashion... oh well...

hits are also important to sustain your talent... would srk be where he is, if he had not delievered hits...?  he was an outsider too, so he wouldn't have gotten second chances like some others (abhi, kareena both got chances despite their flops earlier on in their career)... 😛😛   and now that kareena is nearing her 30's, she just wants to make sure she doesn't disappear off the radar, like some of the other actresses in the past... i can stand her stance, but honestly, she can afford to take up the challenging roles, specially with directors who are already established....!   why she rejected madhur's movie i have no idea...

dunno much about sudhir mishra...?  which movie has he made previously...??
^^sudhir mishra isnt tht gr8...he made hazaaron khwaishein aisi which was gr8...but his next film khoya khoya chand was a snoozefest...

i think madhur wasnt tht excited abt heroine himself...the project's shelved now rite.?...he narrated the basic idea to kareena and she liked it...but she needed a bound script in order to commit to the film...and since she has 5 movies line up next yer...i dunt think she found the time to "wait around" for madhur to finish the script to accomodate the dates..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sudhir Mishra directed Chameli too.....
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
i guess she didn't sign sudhir's movie because of his last few releases then....!

i dunno about heroine... but i have heard he pursued her a lot... why wouldn't he give her a bound script then though... oh well, past and done with....

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

^^sudhir mishra isnt tht gr8...he made hazaaron khwaishein aisi which was gr8...but his next film khoya khoya chand was a snoozefest...

i think madhur wasnt tht excited abt heroine himself...the project's shelved now rite.?...he narrated the basic idea to kareena and she liked it...but she needed a bound script in order to commit to the film...and since she has 5 movies line up next yer...i dunt think she found the time to "wait around" for madhur to finish the script to accomodate the dates..

sudhir mishra is a fabooulous director...before hazaaron khawshein aisi he made some fanntaboulous movies .. but they were not so recognizable as they went in the art films category...

the director needs a good script to make a good movie...if the script is a dip in itself..nobody can save it