Undeserving people get awards: Kareena - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago
smarie makes no bloddy sense!!!! ðŸ˜•...how can a typo make sense???and its soo not a french name....its like a "badly done american accent" way of saying "smartie" or like a marie biscuit thing with a random S in front of it...

sigh...should i make a poll?....i'll go with the majority..lol.....im in no mood to create topics..my topics are as successful as akki's recent films...someone make a poll.😆
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

omg...33 pages?? what did u guys talk about?? --I am perplexed! ðŸ˜’

u knw...fanwars....defending each other from creepy spammers...defending kareena....again and again and again....and deciding on my username...😆..just a normal everyday topic..
i KNOW what doees mean smartie pants --- smarie (I'm just used to seeing it) and it sounds like marie.....Oh Lord!!!! Can I dream please? lol
ok...im just gonna stay with this username one more day and if ANYBODY else complains...im changin it bak...but without the space...apparently IF allowed spaces in usernames 5 years ago but not anymore...so smarie pants becums smarie_pants...ugh my usernames messed up...wht have I done!!! ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by smartie_pants

ok...im just gonna stay with this username one more day and if ANYBODY else complains...im changin it bak...but without the space...apparently IF allowed spaces in usernames 5 years ago but not anymore...so smarie pants becums smarie_pants
lol when I first saw your name, I thought you were trying to be quirky.
^^SEE!!!!!!!!it was such a wannabe username...😆
pfff...thts a fancy word for "wierd"..anyway...ive made my decision..😆
Smartie.. I dont think you can change it back again for another year... so I guess till next year you have no choice...
Even i liked Smarie better than the current one.... 😊
^^well it did allow me to change just then...and i see we are going off topic again...why does this always happen to us??
Y're cute!!! *large smile*