Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LEO88

baseball ughhh why not football i mean soccer

I like Football (american) .. now that the Jets made it this far.. hoping they go on to the Super Bowl...

Soccer.. never watched it..

Baseball.. can you blame me.. i grew  up as a yankees fan.. i still remember my first Yankees game.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
..  the appreciation comes with territory.. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^I watch Soccer but in UK (we call it football), watch Cricket, Tennis and Darts ๐Ÿคฃ
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakura_

I wudnt be surprised if you say Katrina is the most deserving of all ๐Ÿ˜†  Kajol is almost the same in all her movies-- KKHH, DDLJ, Fanaa (I can only think of these). In Gupt, she plays a negative shade but how was her acting different from all the rest?  But again, all the aforementioned actresses look the same in every other movie. Something is wrong with me or Bollywood doesnt offer enough room for versatility.

ab itna to tum ko pata hona chahiye ke what i could or could not comment...!!  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   i say it like it is... my opinions are not so much as to whom i think should win or so, but what actually holds true (of course, according to my perspectives)....!   ๐Ÿ˜‰

the only chance katrina has of winning is where fans would vote... otherwise, she doesn't....!  

just apply the same rules from sirdevi to kajol... there really isn't too much of a difference... ๐Ÿ˜‰   she was good in MNIK, though... how the movie was, is another discussion....!  

no, nothing is wrong with you... we all have different way of looking at things...!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love kajol too. But I don't think she deserves an award for MNIK. But she deserves if for We are Family. I think she acted way better in We are family. She had nothing to do in MNIK.

Also yes I agree Vidya's performance in Paa is def overrated. The film is boring too which is also overrated.... liked Vidya better in Ishqiya than Paa.  And I believe more than Aish, Vidya got more positive reviews. So I would say she is more deserving than Aish this year going by the critics review.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haha, I love how this discussion is flowing without any hickups! Yayyy

I ahve to say, the only thing that is consistant with Bebo's statement about not caring for awards...is her choice of roles.

I mean not even out of greed for awards is she opting for the challenging roles that will fetch her awards. Instead, she's just doing the big projects.

I'm flipping on either side on this stance. No doubt, bebo bacha made a stupid statement (once again), but then, was it as stupid as I think it was? I mean, she didnt say she's not gonan attend awards, her whole focus was on, a general statement,t hat if you attend awards you win. very naive coz the same applies to her. Maybe she's not denying it. coz later she said, I was invited, but declined. Meaning, she woudl ahve won had she attended?
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

but everyone who attends don't always win either....!

more like she did not attend because she wasn't going to win.... overall, her statement is not wrong, but coming from someone like her, it just sounds... well, you know how it sounds... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bebo is bebo naa... us ka kya kehna... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

haha, I love how this discussion is flowing without any hickups! Yayyy

I ahve to say, the only thing that is consistant with Bebo's statement about not caring for awards...is her choice of roles.

I mean not even out of greed for awards is she opting for the challenging roles that will fetch her awards. Instead, she's just doing the big projects.

I'm flipping on either side on this stance. No doubt, bebo bacha made a stupid statement (once again), but then, was it as stupid as I think it was? I mean, she didnt say she's not gonan attend awards, her whole focus was on, a general statement,t hat if you attend awards you win. very naive coz the same applies to her. Maybe she's not denying it. coz later she said, I was invited, but declined. Meaning, she woudl ahve won had she attended?

@ the bolded part: you do know that this topic was temporarily closed right? but that was mainly because due to the presence of a very divine looking person whose beauty literally shook us all. ๐Ÿ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love kajol too. But I don't think she deserves an award for MNIK. But she deserves if for We are Family. I think she acted way better in We are family. She had nothing to do in MNIK.

Also yes I agree Vidya's performance in Paa is def overrated. The film is boring too which is also overrated.... liked Vidya better in Ishqiya than Paa.  And I believe more than Aish, Vidya got more positive reviews. So I would say she is more deserving than Aish this year going by the critics review.

Kajol was damn good in WAF and Vidya I am rooting for her as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What??t This was closed?? how when what? HUH?

Hey nukta, how much you wanna bet that had she  attended,s ehwoudl have won for G3?
How much you wanna bet? I mean hse did more in G3 than in 3 I. If she woudl win for 3 Idiots, G 3 is a given. she knows that.
ladygaga thumbnail
I think new crop of actresses have come to give takkar to bebo and priyanka.. Vidya in terms of acting.. Katrina in terms of popularity...Anushka somewhere can gain foot and get the good mixture of good acting and commercial viability.. Kareena and Pri are going to face competition from now on in awards and stuff..