Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. as much as i despised Kareena in the beginning, i like her now.. she can  be dumb and cute at the same time..  and i enjoyed watching her in JWM..

Agree with Meena. I hated her in K3G was one of the only movies that I saw of hers and I disliked her ever since but she has started to grow on me, she is indeed cute and dumb at the same time. 

It's really funny when she makes an attempt to say something smart and blurts out something completely stupid and still thinks she said the smartest thing possible (this quote for instance). ðŸ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail

it applies to both on-screen and off-screen..😆..

why'd you ask..?  did you think i hate everyone..😆😆😆..?

Not at all.. if i felt that.. then i would have said it straight up.. i was just curious.. coz i don't see you going fangirly over any celeb.. so its hard to figure out which celebs you like..
Kareena is entertaining.. whereas Vidya is a snooze-fest.. i was a big Munnabhai MBBS fan.. i was totally shattered when i found out Vidya was starring in it.. i was irritated by her "Gooooood Morninggg MUmbaiiii"..  😵😆..  that's the only movie i watched of hers.. i refuse to watch anything else.. ok, i am a hater.. big deal..😎😆
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

more or less, is more of a perspective though, isn't it... 😉

it's like they're all tomatoes of the same field.... ðŸ˜‰  one isn't a cabbage, and the other isn't a pepper... 😆  

it's mainly between vidya and ash; and then kajol.... i'd like to see her win at least one award, but her chances are very slim....!

I wudnt be surprised if you say Katrina is the most deserving of all 😆 
Kajol is almost the same in all her movies-- KKHH, DDLJ, Fanaa (I can only think of these). In Gupt, she plays a negative shade but how was her acting different from all the rest?  But again, all the aforementioned actresses look the same in every other movie. Something is wrong with me or Bollywood doesnt offer enough room for versatility.
zoyah thumbnail
she is sooo right if aishwarya and katrina can get awards for the shit movies anyone can get it lol
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Not at all.. if i felt that.. then i would have said it straight up.. i was just curious.. coz i don't see you going fangirly over any celeb.. so its hard to figure out which celebs you like..

being a fan a is such a headache.. i'd rather be neutral and just criticize everyone..😆

do you watch baseball..? thats one thing i'd completely defend.. hmm.. i should be a sports critic..😎😆
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

being a fan a is such a headache.. i'd rather be neutral and just criticize everyone..😆

do you watch baseball..? thats one thing i'd completely defend.. hmm.. i should be a sports critic..😎😆

baseball ughhh why not football i mean soccer
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ladygaga

btw maddy instead of spoofing SKJ for bebo in the other thread.... you should have spoofed bebo main bebo for kareena... something along the lines of ditzy main ditzy..

Ladygaga... actually Bebo mein Bebo was the first song which came to mind.... then i just could not find the right words to put in... 😆 maybe i shld give one more try....
waise..thats a good line... ditzy mein ditzy....😆
ladygaga thumbnail

Yes being a fan has become the bravest and riskiest thing these days.. specially online.. i try to be neutral.. but i can't help but be a fan of few celebs.. 😆.. no basefall for me.. games chahe jo bhi ho.. dekhne mein nahi kehlne mein maza aata hai.. 😆
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Ladygaga... actually Bebo mein Bebo was the first song which came to mind.... then i just could not find the right words to put in... 😆 maybe i shld give one more try....
waise..thats a good line... ditzy mein ditzy....😆

Haan yaar maddy give it one more shot... sur taal zara laga.. ditzy mein ditzy pe.. accha ban jayega gana.. 😆