Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she didnt say this "Undeserving people get awards" when kajol won for fanaa n she lost it for omkara.................coz she is her fav........Edited by stars4u - 13 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well have to agree with her statement thoughπŸ˜‰

what she stated is the facts, right from bribing the jury or influencing the channels....whatever...have to agree with what she said...

i guess that means that she's been spending a lot of time eating pizzas at home?
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.jess

And is she indicating that her role in Golmaal deserves an award?

I think so too!I think shes pissed off for not getting any awards for Golmaal3 despite it being a blockbuster LOLπŸ˜† Come on Kareena, lets get real..There were much better performances than yours in 2010πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder what she will say next year if she winsπŸ€”Edited by Natss - 13 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emptiness

i guess that means that she's been spending a lot of time eating pizzas at home?

I think so tooπŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
OK wasn't she deserving for 3I then? I think she was talking about herself when she said undeserving actors are getting awards cuz she didn't deserve for 3IπŸ˜†!

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She sure deserved it for Kurbaan. Not her her fault indian awards are partial to hits and ignored her performance in Kurbaan coz the movie flopped.
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uh-huh don't forget she did get a lot of awards. Who knows? she could have gotten one for golmal or we are family, have she been there.
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Affcourse thats definitely true 
just like how she performed everywhere during her JWM  times :D 
i think she deserved it for JWM for sure but not 3i , g3 or kurbaan for that matter 
she dint say anything wrong but then why is she saying it now :P 
anyways im dying to see her do something really good in terms of acting 
the only movie i absolutely loved her in was JWM 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melonie

She says, "New Year is the only time I get to spend with my loved ones and that is more precious to me than attending award shows. These days, the people who attend and perform at the award shows are the ones who get awards, whether they deserve it or not. While the ones who deserve awards sit at home and eat pizza! Jo jaata hai woh lata hai. The names of people who are not present are never called out."

Everyone has their own prespective of seeing things. But after reading all the comments I have to say that the title was not at all misleading. In short that is what she said. She has clearly stated that people who simply attend are getting awards and the deserving parties are sitting at home!
Well her way of staying in the news...most of the actors do that anyways.

thanks melonie for pointing that out...!!

people shouldn't assume that others jot down their opinions with basis on the heading only... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   i've read the article too (and i'm sure many have as well), and the title is definitely not misleading... the words are not the same, but she essentially said the same thing in the video too...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

she wasn't making any such statements when she was winning... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   and why wasn't she spending time with the family in the earlier years around the award season...?  why was she busy performing everywhere...?  πŸ€”

the girl, honestly lives in lala land...!!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›