Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I agree with you but we aren't talking about all thsoe random awards. We're talking about PC winning for Fashion. Have you even seen the film? I hope so...

No I haven't seen the film. I just thought PC doesn't deserve the award out of the air. You know just like that. 🤪
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If Priyamani was the one who won over Rani then sorry to say she deserved it better..Dnt know k any1 vknows Piya she is from tamil/malayalam movies..Black was an overated movie though perfomance were good.Rani was more natural in yuva
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

No I haven't seen the film. I just thought PC doesn't deserve the award out of the air. You know just like that. 🤪

I have seen Fashion but....I don't think it was a National Award winning performance. Yh I mean she deserved Filmfare but NA 😕
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kattyluv

If Priyamani was the one who won over Rani then sorry to say she deserved it better..Dnt know k any1 vknows Piya she is from tamil/malayalam movies..Black was an overated movie though perfomance were good.Rani was more natural in yuva

I don't watch Tamil/Malayalam movies are they good?
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree ruky she deserved filmfare but not a National Award. I recall when she won, twitter was spammed with ppl saying the joke of the year, PC winning a NA award for fashion. 🤣
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KatForeva lets leave it just like Kareena in the next few years when or if she even wins an award she will be their sitting in the front seat ready for her award & if she even wins a national award her fans will be the first ones dancing 
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Agree ruky she deserved filmfare but not a National Award. I recall when she won, twitter was spammed with ppl saying the joke of the year, PC winning a NA award for fashion. 🤣

OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I heard about that as well lol I was like WOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣 soooo many people said joke of the year
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm currently watch the WAF episode with Karan, Kajol & Kareena.
And haha looks like Kareena also didn't want PC to win.

-Edited
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

KatForeva lets leave it just like Kareena in the next few years when or if she even wins an award she will be their sitting in the front seat ready for her award & if she even wins a national award her fans will be the first ones dancing 

Oh yeah she'll be winning for Golmaal 3 😉
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I agree with you but we aren't talking about all thsoe random awards. We're talking about PC winning for Fashion. Have you even seen the film? I hope so...

JWM is slightly overrated as in case of ddlj,dtph,other romcoms..yes geet was epic but Kareena as an actress stood out in omkara,kurbaan,ashoka more

Am a kajol fan but will agree none of her perfomance was national award worthy