Undeserving people get awards: Kareena - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
yeh im sure no one will use my id...its a one of a kind typo which only I can make! πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
smarie... are your serious... was it really a typo.... ?? πŸ˜† 
yeh 5 years ago.,.,.when i was all excited and squeaky teenager like...i lost control on my keyboard and smartie became smarie.....without a bloddy "t"....and hence came wht could possibly be the most embarassing user ID....and im too lazy to change it... Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that is hilarious wish my username could be more interesting🀣
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

tribute... cracked me up... lady gaga... πŸ˜†

and kaha se flattered ... wish that new member was having some good discussion or arguments....

Sigh... anyways... 

Yep... I saw the other ID too... 😊 

Arrey flattered honey ki toh baat hai hi na.. people are getting inspired by you guyz.. now if people get inspired by someone like sachin and name their kid sachin.. zarrori thodi na hai.. bachcha sachin jaisa hi cricket kehlega... πŸ˜† 
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarie pants

yeh im sure no one will use my id...its a one of a kind typo which only I can make! πŸ˜†

I love your ID all of you have got such cool ID's mine is so boring 🀣 except the 786 part
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy

and yesterday was the heights... One member bashed somebody first with the original ID and in 2 seconds chickened out and came back edited that original comment and posted the exact same comment with another new ID.... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Multiple ID syndrome  or Split ID personality.
Kya baat hai Maddy  - celebrity ban gaye aap - aaj naam kal papparazzi ?πŸ˜†
Wedding venue secret rakhiye please otherwise somebody might turn up at the mantap to claim that they are the real Maddy.

By the way there is another member too right with an almost similar name to yours ?
-Mady- or something.
I saw the one which was named like flavviya's too.
oh well whatever !
Edited by qwww - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Well... Thank you... for calling me level headed.... 😳

Yep... Full on Bashing season is on.... And the people bashing sound so familiar and have been here on the forum for a while.... why cant they come out with the original ID's and do the bashing...

and yesterday was the heights... One member bashed somebody first with the original ID and in 2 seconds chickened out and came back edited that original comment and posted the exact same comment with another new ID.... πŸ˜†

hey, i am a very good judge of people... 😳  that i can proudly proclaim...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, i think i know which one you are talking about, but i missed it... i saw zareena's comment later, so i think i know which one you are talking about...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i saw the similar id to flaviya's... i got so happy for a minute, but it turned out to be someone else....!   oh well...

and i should take your advice to Katforeva....  some things should just be ignored... we live in a civilization, but that does not mean everyone will be civilized...!   *sigh*
ruky urs is fine.....mine sounds like someone was typing in their sleep...it makes no sense!!! everytime i look at it its like "where's the stupid 't' "!!!!arrgh....
ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

hey, i am a very good judge of people... 😳  that i can proudly proclaim...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, i think i know which one you are talking about, but i missed it... i saw zareena's comment later, so i think i know which one you are talking about...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i saw the similar id to flaviya's... i got so happy for a minute, but it turned out to be someone else....!   oh well...

and i should take your advice to Katforeva....  some things should just be ignored... we live in a civilization, but that does not mean everyone will be civilized...!   *sigh*

Absolutely, I completely agree you just have to ignore it