Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: addy1973

Ruky i agree with you there, is Katrina an actress? Thats a question that has been hunting me for  a while. Fair enough she is boom looking but acting wise she is doom.
and Ruky want to know a funny story? Someone reported me because, i called some Katrina fan 'blind' when they addressed Kat as an actress. πŸ˜†

Okay I didn't have anything to say until you blamed me for reporting you. Lets get this clear. I don't have time to report people, I actually talk to them, instead of reporting behind their back. But you can think whatever you want.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ruky i agree with you there, is Katrina an actress? Thats a question that has been hunting me for  a while. Fair enough she is boom looking but acting wise she is doom.
and Ruky want to know a funny story? Someone reported me because, i called some Katrina fan 'blind' when they addressed Kat as an actress. πŸ˜†

sorry to interrupt, but bashing members is not 'allowed'... and reporting is not a crime... that's what the button is for....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   you can say what you want about the actors or actresses, but calling a member 'blind', is obviously making it personal, you see...!   πŸ˜‰  

p.s.  i wasn't online, so i did not report you, but i do report others who bash members...!!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so people shouldn't assume that they were reported by the 'fans'....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

interesting id, btw....!   πŸ˜‰
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

sorry to interrupt, but bashing members is not 'allowed'... and reporting is not a crime... that's what the button is for....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   you can say what you want about the actors or actresses, but calling a member 'blind', is obviously making it personal, you see...!   πŸ˜‰  

p.s.  i wasn't online, so i did not report you, but i do report others who bash members...!!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   so people shouldn't assume that they were reported by the 'fans'....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

interesting id, btw....!   πŸ˜‰

Mehh...you are not interrupting. I was done with him. This cannot go on for a daily basis.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

I am not bashing any member, please explain me the definition of bashing? it would be nice if oye can defend herself and didnt invite her friends to jump from the middle of nowhere. 🀣

What is interesting about my ID btw? shall i insert my deadly wink here? πŸ˜‰

calling other members 'blind'... what do you think that is...?  πŸ˜‰   why does it surprise you that you were reported because of that...!   πŸ˜›

you'll have to ask the mods for detailed definition...

well, interesting thing about your id is that we have an extremely level headed member by that id if you just add 'm' in front... she recently changed her id, though...!   πŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
and Nuktaacheen... I am so glad i changed my id.....πŸ˜‰

Interesting.... someone with a ID similar to my old ID.....

and whats with so many new IDs on this forum since yesterday......πŸ˜•
Katalicious thumbnail
Please stop calling my oye. Actually stop mentioning me all together. You have some serious issues. I wonder which previous member you are...πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

and Nuktaacheen... I am so glad i changed my id.....πŸ˜‰

Interesting.... someone with a ID similar to my old ID.....

and whats with so many new IDs on this forum since yesterday......πŸ˜•

i know... but keeping a similar id, does not also make them the same....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

well, bashing season is here, i guess...!  
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Oh do you think i give a flying fack about who reported me? πŸ˜› i was having a healthy discussion with my friend there when oye got so emotional 😭.

and to clear any confusion that you may have - anyone that calls katrina an actress to me is Blind.  I have the freedom of speech to say that πŸ˜‰ Now all you Katrina fans can act as insane as you want by me making that innocent factual statement, it doesn't bother me one bit and neither would i sit and sob infront of the computer screen, unlike othersπŸ˜‰

I hope Maddy is boom? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

'all you katrina fans'... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   kahan hain bhai...?   there are only two kat fans on the forum, for your info...!  TongueTongue

rest, if you already don't know, you'll figure it out...!!  TongueTongue
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

I was dying to meet you 😳 as you can see i am not that new, been here since Sept. πŸ˜› Just curious to know what was your old ID? 😊

No Thanks... I am not interested to meet you.... I like to deal with people who like to have a healthy discussion.... and my perception is that you are not having one....
Again... its all a matter of perception.... Something you consider as healthy discussion I do not consider that... I call that bashing....
Regarding my old ID...I guess already couple of other members have told you what my old ID was.....
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Kat4eva... Leave it.... No use going on and on with people like them..... Next time you see comment from people with new ID's just ignore.... How long will they go on if nobody is responding.... More you respond... more kick they get out of it.... Trust me on that.... Just dont respond.... Overlook the comment and go to the next ones.... 😊