India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Both Sid and Viren are stalkers!!!

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Yes!!! After reading many forum posts and thinking about it a lot, I have come up to this conclusion – Both Sid and Viren are stalkers! There are too many loose ends but I've tried to straighten things a bit…

However, one of them is the good one and the other is a bad one.

Apparently, everyone including Nivi totally believe that Viren cannot be the bad one. He is her last resort of help and has always turned up to save her from trouble. Yet, this week, we have started seeing the grey shade of Viren which wasn't very obvious before. I have no idea whether he is psychotic or an obsessed lover or has a split personality, but I have a strong feeling that he is the bad stalker.

As for Sid, he is the most suspected person and even Nivi has shown her doubts for him before. Even Divya has lost trust in him. But I think that Sid is also a stalker but a good one. What I mean by the good one is he's the one who keeps Nivi away from Viren.

Remember the time when Viren's petrol pipe was cut when they were going for a date???

I'm pretty sure that Sid did it so that he could cancel their date and stopped by to pick up Nivi. And getting to the same hotel was no coincidence either, because Sid wanted to make sure that Nivi is safe so he planned the trip with Divya to make sure she's near him. He couldn't have gone alone so he decided to have holidays with Divya.

And because of being unsuccessful in planning a date for Nivi, Viren probably decided to take her somewhere far and then perhaps harm her. Remember the time when that uncle had a talk with CC and told him that Viren booked his place first but then decided to go to the Riverdale resort which is unsafe as it's in the middle of the jungle. Then once again Viren was defeated by Sid since even Sid and Divya ended up in the same place. He also insisted on taking two cars!!! Then he desperately wanted to win the contest, so that he can have an extra day with Nivi.

Yea, so Sid is trying to protect Nivi while Viren for whatever reason wants to harm her. The crushing of the feather says it all!!! CryAnd from nowhere did he look like an obsessed lover at that point cuz probably he would stare at the feather for too long or something, rather he brutally crushed itConfused.

It's a pity that once again when Nivi has fallen in love, her heart will be broken. I get devastated even thinking about it. Knowing the truth will shatter herOuchOuch

I just wish that despite saying all this Viren is not the stalker!!!!CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nascoAlphabet26

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
ooh my!!! u have some points right
i really felt bad wen viren crushed the feather . viren please dont do this to nivi dntt break her heart again.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top