Uttaran

Tapu's bharosa on Bhagwan LOL (Page 3)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by dinapandey

Bhagwan ji ki jewellery chori karne ke baad bhagwan ji ka bharosa uthna chahiye ROFL

Wahi to Bhagwan ke dialog Tapu ko mil gaye ROFLROFLROFL

Nani can actually change her usual dialogue and replace the word 'Ram' with 'Tappu', because things are happening in this serial as per the evil wishes of Tappu onlyAngry..So, Nani, hereafter please do not insult Ram and say only 'Tappu hi Rakkhi' (all Gods' jewels ko)ROFLROFL.Please forgive my faulty HindiLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 18 January 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsLimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by Manu_gowda

Lagtha hai ki bundelas bhagwan pe kuch jewellery nahi dalthe aaj kall tappu se darr ke
isliya tappu ko baghwan par se vishwas uth gaya hai ROFLROFL

ROFL

Well in that case Tapu's correct dialog should be "Mera bhagwan ki jewellery pe se bharosa uth gaya hai" ROFLROFL

ClapClapROFL ROFL

Why, have they started decorating their Gods' idols with imitation jewellery because of fear of 'Daaku' Tappu?ROFLROFL.  I was wondering why of late all the jewellery worn by the Bundela parivar looks as though bought at the roadsideROFL ROFL

Did you notice that?????? I thought the jewellery looked awful and so very false. The PH is becoming very lax about these details. As for some of the sarees they wear...............you could decorate a christmas tree with themOuch

ROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 18 January 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Why, have they started decorating their Gods' idols with imitation jewellery because of fear of 'Daaku' Tappu?ROFLROFL.  I was wondering why of late all the jewellery worn by the Bundela parivar looks as though bought at the roadsideROFL ROFL

Did you notice that?????? I thought the jewellery looked awful and so very false. The PH is becoming very lax about these details. As for some of the sarees they wear...............you could decorate a christmas tree with themOuch

You know what struck me watching the girls dressing up. Ichcha, I found after a long time looking absolutely lovely before she put on all her jewelery. The hairstyle looked great on her, her face looked fresh and THEN..................that awful jewelery and what was with that saree?????? It looked like all the roses from a horticultural garden had been stitched on to it...............but at the end she still looked great.

I wish they would stop those puffed blouses of yesteryear and that nylony material...............when you have the looks even a simple saree will work wonders for you.........case in point Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Edited by groucho - 18 January 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsLimitLessFan

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Yesterday's episode had on of the Tapu's dialog which made me really go ROFLROFLROFL

Tapu was telling Nani that "Humara bhagwan pe se bharosa uth gaya hai" as if she use to be a true believer in God b4 LOLLOLLOL
Comeon CVs don't let the actors write their own dialogs and spent some money on the dialog writters (literally) for God's sake LOL

Well Said. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap That is because Tappu is Cv's and colors ki laadli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

mitturaju Senior Member
mitturaju
mitturaju

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manu_gowda

Lagtha hai ki bundelas bhagwan pe kuch jewellery nahi dalthe aaj kall tappu se darr ke
isliya tappu ko baghwan par se vishwas uth gaya hai ROFLROFL

ROFL

Well in that case Tapu's correct dialog should be "Mera bhagwan ki jewellery pe se bharosa uth gaya hai" ROFLROFL

ClapClapROFL ROFL

I liked the the way you girls said (I was wondering why of late all the jewellery worn by the Bundela parivar looks as though bought at the roadside & As for some of the sarees they wear...............you could decorate a christmas tree with them) That was great. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8grouchoshyamsLimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

You know what struck me watching the girls dressing up. Ichcha, I found after a long time looking absolutely lovely before she put on all her jewelery. The hairstyle looked great on her, her face looked fresh and THEN..................that awful jewelery and what was with that saree?????? It looked like all the roses from a horticultural garden had been stitched on to it...............but at the end she still looked great.

I wish they would stop those puffed blouses of yesteryear and that nylony material...............when you have the looks even a simple saree will work wonders for you.........case in point Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Agree with you about Ichcha looking gorgeous before putting on the jewellery, during the 'coming up' ad sectionStar. She was looking very fresh and divine. But Alas...The end result, when she came out... did not do justice to her beauty. That saree was too gaudy and to top it all... the yuck jewellery, but still she was able to carry it due to her innocent looks. She is a classic beauty and was looking fabulous with the morning wet hair look during Vansh days. Hope they improve her costumes and make her look classy and dignified.

Edited by hermoinee - 18 January 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shyamsLimitLessFan

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
aila bhagwan ki jewellery chori ki...aur chorni kehti hai bharosa uth gaya...........shayad jewellery bachi nahi hogi chori karne....

Go to top