India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapu's bharosa on Bhagwan LOL (Page 2)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Since last week Bhagwan is gaining importance in this showLOLU know after a long time After Taps prayed she be helped after Ichcha's murder attemptROFL
Nani's thanking God that Preganancy sach ho gaya Lakh lakh shukriya!!!Taps ka tho bharosa hi ut gaya hainROFLPerforming sins in the name of GodAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15LimitLessFan

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manu_gowda

Lagtha hai ki bundelas bhagwan pe kuch jewellery nahi dalthe aaj kall tappu se darr ke
isliya tappu ko baghwan par se vishwas uth gaya hai ROFLROFL

ROFL

Well in that case Tapu's correct dialog should be "Mera bhagwan ki jewellery pe se bharosa uth gaya hai" ROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manu_gowdahermione8cjs369intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

i hate to see tapni's face nowadays
kisi ko acche nahin lagte,
nowadays, mujhe toh kabhi acche nahi lege, tapni scenes r the worst scenes in uttaranDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manu_gowdahasini79divy609shyamstiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

after seeing God helping TapNi in all their evil deeds... one cud say

Dekh tere Bhagwan ki haalat kya hogayi Insaan
kitna badal gaya Bhagwaan, kitna badal gaya Bhagwaan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79divy609shyamstiny15LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Yesterday's episode had on of the Tapu's dialog which made me really go ROFLROFLROFL

Tapu was telling Nani that "Humara bhagwan pe se bharosa uth gaya hai" as if she use to be a true believer in God b4 LOLLOLLOL
Comeon CVs don't let the actors write their own dialogs and spent some money on the dialog writters (literally) for God's sake LOL

@shyams i agree wid u & u've really wrote wat i was thinking after hearing this dialogue.ClapClap i was really shocked 2 hear her 1st & then laughed that if -ve ppl think like her then toh iss duniya ka "Raam hi rakhe".ShockedLOLLOL and if God choose 2 listen the ppl like her then no1 ever want 2 b gud & nice & gudness"ll b a rare attribute!! at 1st i was shocked that she said this dialogue but then i thought wen in real life a -ve prsn can do evil things & still thinks that he/shes rite then no wonder CVs've chosen such dialogues 4 a -ve reel ck(i'd experience of such ppl)t!!DeadDead

dreamz12shyamsLimitLessFan

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
tappu ka bhagvan tho nani hain , kyonki  nani ne hi py ko fake se real banayi hai( she assumed something happened between veeya n natak shuru kiya na),i wish tappu ka bharosa nani se uth jaye atleast we will not suffer from nani's crap,this tapni i hate them the most AngryAngryAngry, asli bhagvan tho tappu mandir jaane se pahle hii kahin jaakar chuup jathein hain shayadLOL

dreamz12shyamsLimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Lagtha hai ki bundelas bhagwan pe kuch jewellery nahi dalthe aaj kall tappu se darr ke

ROFL

Well in that case Tapu's correct dialog should be "Mera bhagwan ki jewellery pe se bharosa uth gaya hai" ROFLROFL

ClapClapROFL ROFL

Why, have they started decorating their Gods' idols with imitation jewellery because of fear of 'Daaku' Tappu?ROFLROFL.  I was wondering why of late all the jewellery worn by the Bundela parivar looks as though bought at the roadsideROFL ROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 18 January 2011 at 9:07pm

hasini79shyamsLimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

ROFL

ClapClapROFL ROFL

Why, have they started decorating their Gods' idols with imitation jewellery because of fear of 'Daaku' Tappu?ROFLROFL.  I was wondering why of late all the jewellery worn by the Bundela parivar looks as though bought at the roadsideROFL ROFL

Did you notice that?????? I thought the jewellery looked awful and so very false. The PH is becoming very lax about these details. As for some of the sarees they wear...............you could decorate a christmas tree with themOuch

hermione8shyamsLimitLessFan

Go to top