Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

When will Ishaan confess his love?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Suhana's Corner: When will Ishaan confess his love?
STARONE.IN

Dear readers, I'm on Cloud 9 after confessing my love to Ishaan. There was a lot of drama and tension while confessing my love, but I'm glad that it was done in the open and now everyone know how I really feel about Ishaan.

STARONE.IN

The best thing was everyone was happy to hear me say it out. Funnily Ishaan refused to believe me and nearly fainted. The family members were really happy that I confessed in this filmy way. I never imagined that I would confess my love in this way, but love makes you do the strangest things I guess. Ishaan is such a sweetheart. To confirm that I really loved him, he asked me to come on a scooter ride with him and I happily agreed.

However, before leaving Badi Maa made me clean up my room and the mess that I had left behind, but I didn't care because I'm so happy. I would like to thank Papa, who chose Ishaan for me and I want to thank Ishaan for standing by me this entire time. That's what brought me really close to him and finally I fell in love with him.

Ishaan took me on his scooter to Lover's Point, but didn't stay too long because there was this other couple who was very offensive and cheap. We then went to Caf De Laila, where I thought that he would confess his feelings, but he kept on feeling shy about it and changed the topic to family planning and kids. I love him so much and I know he feels the same way, though he is too shy to confess it.I can't wait to hear him confess. He was about to tell me how he felt, but he changed the topic again. He is so adorable. I know that he will never say it aloud, as he has his own cute style of proclaiming his love, but I can't wait to see how he'll choose to let me know. And now that I have already told him how I feel, I really want him to be able to open up to me and if he's going to prolong saying those three magical words, my patience might wear out.

Meanwhile, do write in to me and let me know if I should be patient and wait for Ishaan to confess his love for me. Write in at suhana@starplus.in and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Fan Messages

Mahi: Hello suhana!!This is mahi (age 18),from Hyderabad.i love your show very much...n I m great fan of yours! The episode of you confessing love 4 Ishaan was shown very well..n u were very sweet in that..please convey my wishes to the whole team of SGP..u people just rock...I will be on top of the world if i receive a reply from you!!!!!plz do reply.
Suhana:Hello Mahi! Thank you for you love, will convey your regards to the team. I'm glad you like the show, and it's encouraging when our fans write to us with their compliments and suggestions. Do keep writing to us.

Gomati: Hi Suhana,
You too are too good and i feel i'm watching a typical Mill's n Boon In action.Initially there was hesitation while you were doing cozy scenes with jai. You are so out ward while he still has to loosen a bit. But jai is a superb actor and i guess his attitude and his philosophy is reflected in his work too. Having watched OBS completely, i do know the story loosely but the changes made in SGP are making the story even better. Desperately waiting for ishaan to confess his love for suhaana.One last thing ...you are over tiring yourself. Just chill out n relax. Or pull a prank on jai. All the best Hope that SGP becomes no 1 serial ...Best.
Suhana: Hi Gomati, we try to keep the emotion realistic and there shouldn't be any hesitation when it comes to love. Yes, I do agree with you Jai has his own unique style and personality, which makes him a great actor. Keep watching SGP!

Madhu: hi Suhana....SGP is everywhere..n so u.... i always feel dat u r positive energy is ur success mantra.. keep going...congrts 4 bagging awards left & right..all D best 4 JDJ.one special request .. we have not seen you till date with an SMALL BINDI on ur face..pls try it out once 4 our sake..hope dat u will not deny my req....madhu .
Suhana:Thanks Madhu for your lovely comments. It's good to be positive, it will take you places. Thanks for your wishes and I'll convey your suggestions to the design team.

Jereen Samraj: Dear Suhana,
You are such a beauty. "BEAUTY WITH BRAINS".. I loved ur yesterdays(12/01/11) episode the most. Loved ur ex-pression. Please make sonali leave the house. Whatever help she has tried for both of you thats enough... I hope to watch ur serial. Big joint family and all of you keep joking and love being together.. Continue the good work and all the best to the entire team of "SGP". Regards Jereen Samraj
Suhana:Thanks for the compliments, I'm really flattered. I will pen down the suggestions. Continue watching SGP.

Edwin:
Thank god that the story became more interesting,ishaan please xpress ur feelings to suhana,i love both of u,sasural genda phool rocks,i think next up coming episode will be more interestind,all the best to actors.
Suhana: Hey Edwin.I am glad that you love our jodi. Even I am waiting for Ishaan to express his feelings, can't wait!

Noor: Hi, i m Noor i m from Bangladesh. I m a big fan of suhana and Ishaan. Not only me but also my whole family and friend circle. We never miss any episode. We love suhana & Ishan specially i love many many many much suhana and Ishan. Plz continue...

Suhana: It feels great to receive emails from across the border.Thanks for the compliments.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
http://www.indya.com/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top