India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

18th jan update-Dakshna and "Kaka-phoney"

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

ShockedHey pplBig smile, how r u all?Tongue it's me your own SameeraSmile and as decided today is my day of updating.

Today's episode as expected was far sweeter than the earlier one. (Meenu as we both agreed that Naina was indded nihaarofying our Chintoo with love came to be true)

(hey meenu Big smileiam apnaoing your style Naina and Daksh ka part in red, hope u dont mind yaarTongue)

Scene 1

Naina lovingly Embarrassedsaid "Sote hue ye Chintoo kitna bhola aur pyaara lagtaa hai".Embarrassed  (wo to hum sab jaante hain , kyu meenu) She was about to walk away when she realized "Bechaara maine raat ko ise bina wajah hi daant diya" Tonguethen she carefully but with a sweet smile Embarrassedon her face tries to keep a cushion beneath Daksh's dangling head which was due to his almost "Shirsasana sleeping pose"LOL. As she tries Daksh sleepily opens his eyes and looks at her and to our shockEmbarrassed, (hold your breath guys) gives her a lazy, contended lopsided grinBlushing. Naina is also shocked like us ("Arrey bhai agar akadu aisi smile dega to shock to lagega naLOL"). then suddenly Daksh realizes that its Nina (his so called enemy) and wakes up with a start saying, " Tum" and Naina with all her sarcastic sweetness and a pillow in hand says " fikr mat karo main yahan tumhari izzat lutne nai aayi hun"ROFLROFLulta tumse ye kehne aayi hun ki isse pehle ki koi tumhe yahan sota hua dekh le aur koi naya tamasha ho, apne kamre me jake so jao. Daksh's expressions were worth looking at from angry to irritated to understanding what she said.  ROFL

Then again Naina says jao jaa ke so jao'.chintoo" ROFLand goes away from there Daksh angrily kicks the table and hurts his feet instead OuchROFLmaking cute "owww mommy my leg" faces.Embarrassed

Scene 2:

Naina and Vibs having a talk and laughing Smileat a hilarious incident that Naina was telling her about her friend and herself(these two are really good together), it's the same friend on whose wedding Naina and Daksh met for the first time. Daksh comes all fresh but holding his back in pain, (ab raat bhar sofe pe soyega to yahi hoga naLOL). Naina looking at Daksh asks him "lagta hai raat bar thik se soye nahi " (capital guys, naina is very naughty). Daksh looks angrily at Naina to which Naina smiles naughtily. Daksh and Naina share a very (according to me a serious eyelock even Vibs noticesEmbarrassed) Daksh asks Vibs if the breakfast is ready. Vibs says yes it is and leaves. Meanwhile their eyelock continues (hayee daksh kept looking at herEmbarrassed)and Vibs asks Naina that if it is the same friend whose marriage Naina had arranged for the first time, Nina says Yes and also says " bahut mazaa aaya tha uski shaadi me" LOLROFLshe looks at Daksh whose already staring at her.  

Scene three:

Daksh bhabhi comes there with the new fridge in tow and happily Tongueand excitedly tells Aayi and others that new fridge has come. All are happyTongue, she asks for the calculator from aayi, to which Vibs replies that its in Daksh's room. Daksh says I'll get it and to his surprise Shockedrohini says " koi baat nahi tim breakfast karo main le aati hun". Daksh is also surprised Shockedat this sweet speaking behaviour of his bhabhi. She goes in his room and steps on something , she picks it up and its Naina's earring " rohini smiles to herself and says " ladki ka earring wo bhi Daksh ke kamre mein" Embarrassedsmiles and leaves with it. Coming back to the dining room she asks rather lovingly " kyun Devar ji ye ladki ka earring aapke kamre me kaise aaya. Kiska hai zara hume bhi to batao"LOL (trust me guys this was the first time I loved rohini, she was genuinely smiling and was speaking to Daksh like true loving bhabhiTongueClap ). Daksh looking at the earring understood it was hers and looks at her and Naina Embarrassedas if reading his expressions (kya understanding hai, aamkho-ankho me baat samajh liEmbarrassed) searches her ears and Daksh was following her actions without breaking his gaze on hersEmbarrassed, Naina realizes its hers and quickly removes the other one from her ear (hmmm' smart girlClap) and heaves a sigh of relief still looking at NainaBlushing. Vibs says laughingly " array ti bhi na rohini, Aakriti ka hoga aur kiska? To which Bhabhi says "array haan maine to aise socha hi nahi tha". Naina comes to the table and looking at Daksh (he was still gazing at her nonstopBlushing) says " Aayi pehle aakriti se poochiye to sahi ye earring usi ka hai na? Kahin ye Daksh ki kisi Girlfriend ka to nai?, and smiles naughtily at Daksh and he is still in Naina staring mode ( areeyy kitna ghuraga chintooEmbarrassed). Aayi says " girlfriend aur mera chintoo, ho hi nai sakta, bahut sidha sadha hai mera chintoo"(dekhte jao aayi kuch hi dino me maan ka laadla bigad jaega aur earring sach ki hogi ), Bhabhi also says " ye baat to ekdum sahi hai aayi" and lovingly strokes Daksh hair, Daksh still looking at Naina smiles and hold your breath blushes as his bhabhi strokes his hair. Awwwwww that was sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet. Yaar, Meenu I do suggest to have a ICU unit ready for future for all of us, if he keeps blushing and smiling like this we might need it.

Scene 4: 

Bhabhi asking Vibs that we have to give away the old one since we brought this on exchange offer. But Vibs says we can't since I have given it to Shyamal (kaki). Bhabhi looses her good mood Deadand gets irriitsted asking how could she do it, they need to give the old fridge, calls her spineless joru ka ghulam husband to support herDead, which that creep does. Naina and Daksh all tenseOuch. Chachaji comes and listening to this shouts and yells at everyone AngryAngryand blames his wife and daughterAngry Angry(Grrrrr'' I wished ki wo fridge ko haath laga leta and short circuit se paralyze ho jataAngry). He says that Bhaiyya's family wants to make servants out of us and my wife and daughter are supporting thisAngry. He blames Daksh parents and to all our shock Rohini Daksh Daksh's bhabhi jumps to Aayi and baba's defenseShocked, saying " aap ye keh rahe hain, baba ne jaane kitni baar aapki mada ki hai, har tarah seClap" aapke kehne par aapka hi nai apna bhi hissa is ghar ka aapko de dia, aap bhool rahe hain ki aapne buissness me jo paise doobaye the wo bhi baba ne bhare, agar wo na hote to aap raaste par hote"Clap. Baba and Vibs try to stop her but she says let me speak baba, " aapka dil bahut bada hai par inkoShocked, (pointing at ChameleonAngry ) iska ehsaasa nai. Jo aadmi apne bete ko kuch nai bana paaya, apni beti ko naukrani bana rakha hai, us bechari ko aage nai badhne dete, wo hume sikhayemge farzClapShockedClap. Aap kabhi baba ke ehsaan ya unka karz nai utaar sakte.Clap Nina and Daksh watch this sad and irritated. (Rohini Bhabhi shocked me today, I liked her today). Scene freezes at Nina's worried face.

Precap: Chameleon chacha AngryAngryAngryyelling at everyone that it's my wish how I treat my wife or my daughter, whether I marry her or not, let her work or notAngryDead. But no one should interfere in my matteDeadr.  And turning towards baba and pointing at the fridge he says: agar itna hi bada dil hai aapka to aapne hume purana fridge kyun diya, naya kyun nai de diya" DeadAngryGod I want to murder this wretched chameleon, spineless, mean chacha.  Angry

Edited by sameera84 - 18 January 2011 at 7:01am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittblack_d3villaddoosusan88sarahjareenlarimel22Jia1crmspoo_supimoon.riversaina01teri_susanm001Nisa_nrHessa85Bee3nazz...Binny...-aweshome_moi-prnczpesi11anu17_Rainbow_Preeti.xo

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hi sameera...
tnx for update...plz add 18th WU to the title ...so that everybody knows it as today's update.....
i am actually looking for update..meanwhile i have gone thru ur post..then only came to know u have done it...tnx once again.....gr8 update
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sameera.

Naina as u said is becoming naughty day by day.  Smart girl.  always shows presence of mind. 

Roshini was a complete surprise today. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sameera
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update..
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Awesome Update,Sameera.You did a gr8 job!!>..Lol,lol,absolutely,no worries...I'm happy to see my ideas werw worth being used,again!!>..lol....

It was a nyc epi.today.Rohini is a good gIrl-the shocker of my life.I totally loved her today,she ROCKS!!!...Kake ki bolti band kardi bas....and wht was with her telling him abt his boy-ab toh pakkka hgaya that he's a bad boy.Hogaya kaam,ab toh love triangle bana hi bana.Pinch....

And the very first scene....I'm still in the rofl mode!!ROFLROFL...when Naina was lyk she aint here to rape him-buahahahaha,his face....his expresisons...ROFLROFL...shareef log aisi baaton pe aisi hi shakal banate hain...LOL.......Haha,she's totally irritating and I love it....Poor Chintu ko back-ache hogaya.....and u guys know wht,I had a sudden back-sprain in Uni.today....out of nowhere...and when I watched today's epi...*alll stunned*...ise kehte hain Rab ne bana di jodi...ROFL....Blushing....

Awesome awesome update,I would mention again!!>..A 10/10!!Approve
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey thanks for lovely update...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index