Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

One Shot:For you;I lived

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Welcome:) 

Here i'll update all my One shots  on Arjun+Arohi.Those who want me to pm me,let me know and i'll ad you in the list.
Will update with a one shot soon:)

Edited by meepha - 18 January 2011 at 6:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-sezoarshravirasika.KK-sia-aksh4IFSobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXxDr.BasketGupta

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
                                   PM-LIST

- can_pak
-rasika.KK
-Karnika4ever
-DrBasketGupta
-Samhit_sanaya

Edited by meepha - 19 January 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

hi...muneephaHug...nice to see you aroundBig smile

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

hi...muneephaHug...nice to see you aroundBig smile

Lol,yes i took ur advice n started watching kmh,n loved it;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KKAnjalii...xXx

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
                     For you:I Lived:)

Gradually, I opened my eyes.I was unaware of my surroundings so I looked around to see wher e was I. I was Surrounded by lavish bouquets of roses in every colour.The room was beautifully arranged.It seemed as if someone had worked hard on it.It took me a minute or so to realize that I was in a  private room of North York General Hospital. And then it all came back to me.I was SUPPOSE TO DIE!!!

Its been an year since I was suffering from Cancer:-Lung Cancer. And as each day passed,I was getting weaker and weaker.I was patient the whole time for him and for my perfect kid that me and Arjun had created.But now I coudnt  see myself not being in their life.Not being able to grow old with Arjun,Not being able to listen to my kid  when he calls me "mama" for the first time,Not being able to see my son graduate.It was killing me.I wonder why God chose me,Y coudnt it be any other person?Why me?What was my fault?That I oved Arjun unconditionally?:S But all these questions were of no use.

The time had come that I had to say goodbye. N saying Goodbye was the hardest thing.Arjun wasn't able to accept the fact that I was about to leave him.Everyday,he would take my reports to well-known doctor in every famous hospital-but all in vein.I guess I had to leave.I had seen Arjun crying under his pillow when he thought I was asleep.Every morning,the first thing that he did was to check if I was breathing.Only then he would carry on to manage to stay strong the whole day.I remember how he used to sit up on the internet the whole night surfing Cancer cures.

If only I have had a little time to tell Arjun,what he meant to me.He was my whole world,The reason why I lived.but I knew I didn't even have this much time.I was having a hard time breathing, I could feel it.Even the ventilators didn't help.

But I was sure of thing,Even though I m not amongst you anymore,I knew our love would remain forever.Forever.

Even though I am  gone, I know that a big part of me will live on, deep down in the core of your soul, forever.

Edited by meepha - 18 January 2011 at 6:17am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rezah_razamadhurameshan-anzaeram-juhi_ansaripinks86can_pakrasika.KK-sia-kritz4everkavyaaDr.BasketGuptaSobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXx

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

i really liked it, would like to know what arjun thinks and will she survive by having some sort of cancer treatment like kemo.

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
can_pak Senior Member
can_pak
can_pak

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hey great shot! Pls add me to ur pm list.

Ashi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index