Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 17th January 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

~ ~ ~ YIH Written Update 17th JANUARY 2011~ ~ ~

(updating on behalf of Whitestallion)

Puja and Akshay comes. Manjari's dad asks Radhaji and Puja that they had said that Manjari had gone out with Akshay. Puja says that Manjari had also gone out with her friends for some time. Manjari also comes and stands behind Akshay and Puja. But Manjari's dad is very hurt & says that "it is not possible to reach to Delhi in short time. And the friend she had gone out was Ranbir. That means there is no importance of me in this home. Ok, then from now onwards you'll both take responsibility of Manjari and do whatever you'll feel right" and goes inside. Manjari comes forward to talk to her mom but she turns and goes away. Manjari then looks towards Puja who also goes away. Then Manjari is about to say something to Akshay, but Akshay stops her and says "no Manjari, i will not be able to help you this time. I am responsible for uncle's embarassment" and leaves from there. Manjari is left crying and remembering happy moments with Ranbir and also how she hurted her family.

AKSHARI SCENE

Akshay and Manjari are sitting quietly in the room deep in their own thoughts. Just then Akshay pushes Manjari's hand a little and tells

Akshay : have food, because by not having food neither your dukh (sadness) will get less nor your papa's anger.
Manjari : why you brought food for me? You didnt wanted to talk to me na? I am very bad girl. Dont talk to me.
Akshay : yes, that you are. You are very bad. You have troubled everyone. Woh toh ab aadat ho gayi hai tumhari, from childhood you quarrel with your family and then sit here and then i have to come to make up your mood.
Manjari : In childhood you didnt used to get angry with me nor disconnect my mobile".
Akshay : in childhood, you didnt have mobile that time.
Manjari gives a little smile.
Akshay : ya smile smile, i know that you want to smile and i also know that your anger is lessened now.
Manjari : All are hurt because of me, how can I have food? And you,how could you behave like this to me? My family always misunderstood me. But you never did like this to me. I was hurt the most when you got angry with me.I really didnt knew that Ranbir is taking me to Delhi. I just knew that i had to reach home on time. Most importantly, I didnt wanted to break your trust. And when i said this to Ranbir, he respected my words. And he got me home on time. Akshay, i like Ranbir's company and he also likes to spend time with me. And we like to be with each other. I forced Ranbir to bring me back from half the way and he did that for me. Ya but he is also upset with me now. He doesnt want to even see my face now.
Manjari starts crying and Akshay gets a little sad and thinks in his heart "i cant see tears in your eyes Manjari" and moves his hand to wipe her tears but stops.
Akshay : Manjari your kaajal.
Manjari wipes her tears. Just then Puja comes and sees Akshay and Manjari together.
Akshay : Manjari if you will cry then your family will be hurt more.
Puja comes and says : She dont care for anyone. She only care for her own happiness.
Akshay : Puja, Its not like this.
Puja : She again caught you in her sweet talks. She broke your trust and went to Delhi.
Manjari : but I have not anything wrong for which I have to be ashamed of myself. And in future also i will not do anything for which my family will be ashamed. Ranbir is a nice guy but everyone take him wrong. That day in disco also, he caught because of our fault and today also left me home on time but still. You can understand di, you have also loved someone.
Puja : if u trust that guy so much then do as you like, but i can't see Mummy Papa in tension.
and then she leaves from there leaving Manjari and Akshay.
Akshay : What are you thinking now? You trust Ranbir, right?
Manjari : But papa dont like him at all.
Akshay : dont worry to make uncle understand is my responsibility. You talk to Ranbir.
Manjari : he is very upset with me. Dont know whether he will talk to me?
Akshay : can somebody be upset with you for so long?
Manjari gives a big smile on this and Akshay also smiles looking Manjari smile.

Puja is in living room. Her mom comes and Puja asks whether Papa had food? Akshay also comes.
manjari's mom : no, i have kept food in the room. Dont know whether he will have it or not?
Akshay : Aunty, give uncle sometime. I will talk to uncle.
Puja : but Manjari should have taken Mummy Papa permission.
Akshay : it was my responsibility. I should have said it to evryone.
Puja : But Manjari hid the whole fact from you.
Akshay : Aunty, i have met Ranbir. He is not a bad guy. You know, Manjari is still childish and innocent and she did a mistake. Slowly she will understand to make difference between right and wrong. Aunty, we have to change Ranbir's impression from uncle's mind. And seeing the right time, i will talk to uncle and clear out the misunderstandings. Its too late, you'll should have dinner. I should leave.
Manjari's mom : Akshay, can i ask you something?
Akshay : of course, why you are treating me like an outsider?
Manjari's mom : If i had treated you like a to-be-son in laW then I couldn't have said it. But I have always treated you like a son, thats why I am saying. From some days Madhuji is behaving in a strange way.
Akshay : nothing like that.
Manjari's mom : I know, you are not saying bcoz we might feel bad. She didnt told us anything directly but some things are understood. There is a lot of difference in yours and Madhuji's behaviour. As you'll wished, marriage is also postponed. We already worried with all these things and Madhuji only called us and said about Manjari seen in Delhi.
Akshay : what are you saying, aunty?
Manjari's mom : No, I am not complaining, her intention might be right. But if Madhuji is against this marriage or upset with something then please tell us. God forbid, if some problem comes in this marriage then it will be difficult for us.
Akshay : I told u na aunty there is nothing like this.There is some tension in business, I have to repay the bank loan soon, thats why mom is worried, nothing else.
Manjari tries calling Ranbir. Ranbir sees Manjari calling but dont pick her call. Manjari gets upset on Ranbir not picking her call and then sends an sms saying 'I am sorry'. Ranbir reads the message but dont reply. Manjari sends another sms saying 'plz i am sorry at least reply to the message'. On reading Manjari's message, Ranbir thinks what to do now? Manjari sends another sms saying 'sorry sorry many times and if you dont reply then i will message like this again & again'. Ranbir then finally sends sms back to Manjari saying 'its ok. I m not upset with you. Good night'. Manjari gets upset on getting such a reply from Ranbir. Manjari then calls him but Ranbir dont pick up. Manjari thinks that will Ranbir not forgive her?

Its morning, Manjari is sitting very sadly in her room. Puja comes & tells Manjari that papa is calling her out. In living room, Ammu and Sonu are also present along with Manjari's parents and Akshay. Manjari and Puja comes & Manjari gets little shocked on seeing Ammu and Sonu. EPISODE ENDS.

PRECAP : Ranbir is saying to Manjari that if she truly loves him then she has to trust him. You have to accept me with an open mind or u can live with your old thoughts.
SORRY FOR MISTAKES ....HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT

Edited by frenz4u - 18 January 2011 at 7:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirladdooWhitestallionWooHooHaha21xox.iloveyouspamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Vidya !!!!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Greatly written...THANKS!!!Big smile

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

Alisha_A Senior Member
Alisha_A
Alisha_A

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Farhin.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the apprreciation guys . . . you all are most welcome everyone !!!! Big smile

Edited by frenz4u - 18 January 2011 at 11:59pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index