India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

suhanas corner

sreeu Newbie
sreeu
sreeu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Dear readers, I'm on Cloud 9 after confessing my love to Ishaan. There was a lot of drama and tension while confessing my love, but I'm glad that it was done in the open and now everyone know how I really feel about Ishaan.

STARONE.IN

The best thing was everyone was happy to hear me say it out. Funnily Ishaan refused to believe me and nearly fainted. The family members were really happy that I confessed in this filmy way. I never imagined that I would confess my love in this way, but love makes you do the strangest things I guess. Ishaan is such a sweetheart. To confirm that I really loved him, he asked me to come on a scooter ride with him and I happily agreed.

However, before leaving Badi Maa made me clean up my room and the mess that I had left behind, but I didn't care because I'm so happy. I would like to thank Papa, who chose Ishaan for me and I want to thank Ishaan for standing by me this entire time. That's what brought me really close to him and finally I fell in love with him.

Ishaan took me on his scooter to Lover's Point, but didn't stay too long because there was this other couple who was very offensive and cheap. We then went to Caf De Laila, where I thought that he would confess his feelings, but he kept on feeling shy about it and changed the topic to family planning and kids. I love him so much and I know he feels the same way, though he is too shy to confess it.I can't wait to hear him confess. He was about to tell me how he felt, but he changed the topic again. He is so adorable. I know that he will never say it aloud, as he has his own cute style of proclaiming his love, but I can't wait to see how he'll choose to let me know. And now that I have already told him how I feel, I really want him to be able to open up to me and if he's going to prolong saying those three magical words, my patience might wear out.

Meanwhile, do write in to me and let me know if I should be patient and wait for Ishaan to confess his love for me. Write in at suhana@starplus.in and don't forget to watch Sasural Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--shelly_nair_ProcrastinatorSomerholicGirl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top