Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HumaG

there is still hope for kala when chanda wanda goes missing for a bit.and hopefully when seh is made to leave PN when her truth comes out πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ though how can chaskar afford those big cars for chanda wanda hmm

Well Chaskar is Getting those big Bucks from Kala πŸ˜‰ Na  

Ironic how chaskar tries to kill D & his GF is saving him 

p.s nice to meet ya :)
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
like i said LTL likes to deal in full circles πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so chanda wanda is running on D's money AGAIN another leech πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh anyone else want to suck on PN's wealth seems to fund the world πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
p.s same here πŸ˜ƒ
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† poor kala her heart is going to break. this love story went off the tracks before it could even start πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wah wah what a connection chasakr to seema to dutta to nakku to kala to chaskar LTL is coming a full circle nowadays πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They are copiying "LOST" concept πŸ˜› every1 is related!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† poor kala her heart is going to break. this love story went off the tracks before it could even start πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wah wah what a connection chasakr to seema to dutta to nakku to kala to chaskar LTL is coming a full circle nowadays πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I knoow saare sapne toot gaye..I was looking forward to some kala chaskar romanceπŸ˜†..seema-chaskar doesnt seem as interestingπŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chaskar and his benami bai ka romance πŸ€£ πŸ€£
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Btw how can this be a spoiler when this is a life saver .... if not for this news , we would all be banging our heads to the door ( like D ) or to the wall (the  way I would like to bang suds's head  ) or banging our heads together ( Like When D will be back , Kala , suds and Chaskar will be doing )

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx dear Shabz😊............... but this time D should become aware about  the reality of Kala........... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CVs
jnawaz thumbnail
ok see...now i feel bad for the woman...Chaskar is her LOVER...excuse me while i go and gag in the corner...chi chi chi 🀒

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well...she always DID have a thing for older men.