Spoiler : Chanda reality to come out .. - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks shabz.. I did not see this coming I must admit..so seema's prayaschit will be complete when she protects/saves Dutta from chaskar while he is unwell and hands him back to nakku..waise, for all this to happen, in LTL timezone, easily 2-3 weeks aur lagega :-(

Ok, Just read the article... Now im confused .. coz he title says something while the content says something else..what does meeting chaskar and protecting dutta has to do with  "Chanda's reality Revelation?? " ???:S :S :S

are they referring  to her being living at the brothel ?? or chaskar being her lover?? 
Originally posted by SAraW

Ok, Just read the article... Now im confused .. coz he title says something while the content says something else..what does meeting chaskar and protecting dutta has to do with  "Chanda's reality Revelation?? " ???:S :S :S

are they referring  to her being living at the brothel ?? or chaskar being her lover?? 

May b they meant Chanda involved with Chaskar ....
or her being a kothewali being revealed to viewers ......till nw she has been shown as doin all pooja wooja ....aka a nice lady ...
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Chaskar seema kaa ashiq..................OMG...............dutta ke haathon tu pitegaa chaaskar...........issey kehtey hain apney paeron par aap kulhaadi maarna..................🀣
Originally posted by SAraW

My point exactly..plus they say that it will come out for the viewers so that means that dutta will not know that chanda is seema and that she is linked to chaskar in anyway..we already knew she is prostitute or something..we are not at all surpised that chaskar know a woman like her..so whats the news..i didn't find it the breaking news kinda thing... now if they said that a blind dutta is in action with chaskar and then finds out that it was chaskar who attacked him..that would be exciting for me..plus it will be awesome to see that even hurt and incapacitated dutta can fight his own..thus living upto the sher image..i am a sucker for superhero stories where heroes are super duper powerful and smart...so far has lived upto that image with full marks....i want to see D in action..just like him i like to see him use his martial arts...but i like him in lovey-dovey scenes too..πŸ˜†

@shilpi.. to sum it up, yuou want the actione hero Dutta back romancing Nakku with all the passion of Darcy, naπŸ˜‰
bas, aisa hi hoπŸ˜›
thanks for news.

But i want dutta will naku soon.

hope he will know truth about chaskar and kala.

he is angry with seema but he will try to help her..

Originally posted by prettywoman

@shilpi.. to sum it up, yuou want the actione hero Dutta back romancing Nakku with all the passion of Darcy, naπŸ˜‰
bas, aisa hi hoπŸ˜›

Ekzactly.....πŸ˜†....humey to bas daharta ya nakku ko puchkarta hua sher pasand hai..😳
chaskar and seema?????????????? what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways leaveboth of them just give tasha scense
HAIN????!!!!😲😲😲
🀣
Goodness Gracious What Chaskar-Seema Wonderful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Then why she keeps blabbering about D accepting her back and allπŸ˜•
Chaskar got to do with Kotha-business also πŸ€”
TFS Shabzz
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago