Spoiler : Chanda reality to come out ..

Posted: 13 years ago
Chanda reality to come out soon & Chaskar is Chanda lover ...
Chaskar often goes to meet Chanda & he will tell her that he finished a Don ....
Chanda comes to knw that he is the one who tried to hurt Dutta & protects him ..
Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...............shabz...rival kya?
OMG 😲 ... dutta se chaskar ... kab ... kaise???
Hey I remember someone saying in this forum jokingly that Seema deserves someone like Chaaskar πŸ˜†! So now its true huh πŸ˜†! But thank God her reality is going to come out, atleast now Dutta will have all the facts in front of him instead of again being cheated without knowing he is actually living in his biggest dhokebaaz Seema's house 😑!
Thanks for sharing lol Seema n chaskar kya jodi hai.....Wonder how dutta will react to this truth....good he is blind abhi....his eyes r only meant for nakku n I m sure when his eye sight returns he will only see nakku 1stπŸ˜†
i thnk so rather than Lover "customer" wud be better word for Chaskar, considering the business Seema is in. and she tries to protect Dutta means she loves him but chaskar is a gud customer for her
WHOOOO - is all I can say.

Chaskar and Chanda together!!!!!

thanks Shabz..
i kinda felt that they both wud know eachother coz of Dutta-Chaskar convo and after knowing Seema is a kothewali.. πŸ˜† hopefully we'll get to see this in tonights epi.. story needs to move forward now...

Seema Chaskar great jodi.πŸ‘πŸΌ  both are dhoke baaj.

1. agar Dutta ko pata chalega Seema aur Chaskar ke bade me to usse dobara maar parega kiun ke chaskar ab dutta ka dusman
2.  aur Chaskar ko pata chalega Dutta aur Seema ke bareme to bhi maar parega.

bechari Seema 😭 ab kya karega

thanks for the news shabz.. 
cant wait to see dutta and nakku together.. yeh chanda ka panga khatam kab hoga?πŸ˜•