Page 7 of 56

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Damn he is gay! I just developed a crush on him. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ICC World Cup 2011 (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Eng-Ind matched looked fixed to me too many twists and turns to believe on the authenticity

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Eng-Ind matched looked fixed to me too many twists and turns to believe on the authenticity

I think Indian players are already given much more money and gifts than required. God knows what will happen to cricket...and I dont think last match(ind-eng) was Fixed!Smile

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Lol, seriously ! Even I thought he was cute. But no, didn't have a crush or anything.

@ Match fixing thing : Yeah, if India lose, it's match fixing, otherwise it's not. Other teams are also as good as India, and some even more. Better to accept it.

Edited by Ashrozia - 01 March 2011 at 4:38am

P1nk

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Haha.

MagixX

-Komal-

Goldie

-Komal-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Originally posted by P1nk

Lol, seriously ! Even I thought he was cute. But no, didn't have a crush or anything.

@ Match fixing thing : Yeah, if India lose, it's match fixing, otherwise it's not. Other teams are also as good as India, and some even more. Better to accept it.
India dint lose yaa..

But yea.. evn i dont think it was fixed.. infct it is was a really gud match!

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Ok then, let me rephrase it : If India doesn't win, the match becomes fixed. Otherwise, India is an incredible side. Jeeeeezzz !

Edited by Ashrozia - 01 March 2011 at 10:44am

thickhead

thickhead

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashrozia

Ok then, let me rephrase it : If India doesn't win, the match becomes fixed. Otherwise, India is an incredible side. Jeeeeezzz !

A fixed match doesn't necessarily mean that the result was predetermined, rather its the spot-fixing that's prevalent now. In spot fixing only certain parts of the game like  a no-ball, a missed stumping, a wide, dropped catch, are fixed and these events may or may not have any effect the final outcome of the match.

Concerns regarding fixing of world-cup matches aren't entirely unfounded or baseless (particulary after the very recent scandal that hit the Pak team).  Experts have suggested that format of WC and that the cup is being held in subcontinent - the haven of match-fixing - makes it highly vulnerable and accessible to bookies. Even the ICC-ACSU is well aware of this and is infact so vigilant that they're investigating the possibility of fixing angle in the uncharacteristically slow Watson-Haddin partnership in the the recent Aus-Zim match. So, if something out of the ordinary happens then eyesbrows are bound to be raised and some amount of skepticism is totally justified. 

Dont think anybody here, in this thread said that India lost coz the match was fixed, ppl only raised suspicion that sm of the twists and turns appeared to be contrived. 

Anyday, rational doubts are better than blind belief or faith.

Edited by thickhead - 01 March 2011 at 1:23pm

monar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top