hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by -Komal-

India- The 1st team to enter the Quater Finals..! hah!

but the way they entered is not promising enough Confused

what are take on SA match .. as an ardent Indian Fan I am with Team Blue Approve

If you think about it though..

when was the last time yusuf came out to bat when India were just one wicket down? They were in a hurry to end the game. As cricinfo put it, 'they looked like they had dinner reservations'LOL
Had Yusuf not come to bat at number 3, then the scoreboard probably wouldn't have looked the way it did. They just tried something new simply because they were playing an associate team, and that's something they definitely won't be doing against a team like SA because they know very well that SA are a very different team compared to the Netherlands.

Yusuf is great batsman but not trusthworthy a bit for sure, I mean he can hit the ball to the farthest corner of the stadium but he can rarely play the mind game Ouch I can see Robin Uthappa in him I dont know why? they better should not take SA lightly.. and I hoping an entertaining match

Haha I never thought of it that way but you're right..I can see why you see Robin Utthapa in him. Both big hitters but they never really think much before getting out to a silly shot. Viru can be like that at times too, but I think he has an upper hand over players like Yusuf Pathan due to his experience. Viru was never one to play mind games, even if we were 9 wickets down and far away from our target he would still play his natural game and people either love him or hate him for that. Then again, he never really has to play mind games because his batting does all the talking for him. I doubt very much that India will take SA lightly. I'm a little scared but I'm looking forward to saturday's match! :)

I agree to the extent Viru and wont leave Yuvraj too are in same league but they have shown their metal in the past which is why bowlers take them seriously, where as Yusuf gives more glimpse of Utthappa "a few match wonder".. oh btw, if you think Viru dont think watch this 3.05

LOL! Awesome speech by Siddhu paji!ClapI've always been a fan of Viru's sense of humour, esp. his comment the other day about all players playing well except sreesanthLOLLoved the bit about Sachin as well..it's always great to hear stories about what an amazing guy he is and how down to earth he is despite being such a legend.

Waise I didn't mean that Viru is an idiot when it comes to batting or playing mind games but just that he will always play his natural game no matter what. Speaking of mind games..I was watching Yuvraj vs Broad and saw his 6 sixes again a few days back..simply awesome!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Komal-monarDemonStar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

LOL! Awesome speech by Siddhu paji!ClapI've always been a fan of Viru's sense of humour, esp. his comment the other day about all players playing well except sreesanthLOLLoved the bit about Sachin as well..it's always great to hear stories about what an amazing guy he is and how down to earth he is despite being such a legend.

Waise I didn't mean that Viru is an idiot when it comes to batting or playing mind games but just that he will always play his natural game no matter what. Speaking of mind games..I was watching Yuvraj vs Broad and saw his 6 sixes again a few days back..simply awesome!!

lol he is too good, i kknow many who didn't like his comment on sreesanth but then viru is always "in ur face" LOL i like him 4 this reason. Playing naturally is his mind game cause he knows he is best in that, where as when other players try to imitate his style, fall apart cause that comes natural to him.

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
another setback for England .. or as Doe. says anoder choking moment for British

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Men in Blue - Chak De today!!!

Wish you all to get another win!!!Thumbs Up
-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

India won the toss and elected to bat

Munaf instead of Piyush! Interesting, actually! Smile
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
india officially sucks. it can't beat a non minnow. and bangladesh is as good as a minnow.

MagixX

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Well done to SA for holding their nerve and winning the match in the end.

320 runs was par at the pitch in Nagpur so I was worried when we didn't even manage 300. The tail was extremely disappointing, but again great bowling by SA! The last 10 overs I was on the verge of my seat lol. Can anyone please tell me what the logic was behind Nehra bowling the last over? I would have thought Bajji was the obvious option?

Anyway, credit to Sachin for playing an awesome innings. Viru and Gambhir were a treat to watch also! :) The scoreboard wasn't worth looking at after those 3 got out. :\ I can't help but feel sorry for him that he made his 2nd century in this WC and once again we couldn't manage a win. :(

C'mon Team India! I'm hoping we can bounce back against WI!
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Great match !! Very much like India vs England !!

Well played SA, all round. Hats off to Dale Steyn !!! And India has to learn something from the SA middle order..

And lastly, brilliant choke by India. 

monar

Go to top