India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

ICC World Cup 2011 (Page 20)

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
KP is OUT of the WC b'coz of some hernia problem. I hope ECB fly in Alastair Cook, lolzzz LOL

But will miss KP..

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Yusuf Pathan wasn't smacking the ball towards the end of the match just so Yuvi could bring up his half-century. This is why I love the Indian cricket team!Clap

Can you call this a convincing victory for Team India...I guess Ireland was more disciplined..only they lacked a bit of experience..and made inroads in to the so called great Indian Batting line up ..their fielding was exceptional..they made India toil for every run..great going
Meanwhile,some situation I feel Yuvraj was playing selfishly for his half-century!! & 
Chawla does not have the mental strength to cope up with big matches. ...but its true that... winning that's what really matters at the end.Big smile

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Originally posted by .Doe.

India is not good in the bowling department. Their batting however will get them through..for this match at least. Don't worry ;)
Btw, talent is talent. Population and talent don't go hand in hand, hehe :)

Btw, how can you say SA lost ? England won right ? They are SA themselves, hahahahaaa ! :P

second that, definitely talent is not directly proportional to population, but 100 good bowlers who can throw balls to the target toh banta hai yaar Confused..
that runout was too bad, good Yuvi stayed there till end, the way Sehwag pulled after Sachin's runout, but hero was Yusuf to take off the pressure from the team. I hope we wont choke with WI and SA Ermm

Hmm..Sachin wasn't run out. Sehwag was.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
let us call canada nri's :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monar

India is not good in the bowling department. Their batting however will get them through..for this match at least. Don't worry ;)
Btw, talent is talent. Population and talent don't go hand in hand, hehe :)

Btw, how can you say SA lost ? England won right ? They are SA themselves, hahahahaaa ! :P

second that, definitely talent is not directly proportional to population, but 100 good bowlers who can throw balls to the target toh banta hai yaar Confused..
that runout was too bad, good Yuvi stayed there till end, the way Sehwag pulled after Sachin's runout, but hero was Yusuf to take off the pressure from the team. I hope we wont choke with WI and SA Ermm

Hmm..Sachin wasn't run out. Sehwag was.

i m talking bout 1st match against bangladesh. n this match virat because of yuvi
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Oh, I see. You didn't specify, so I was wondering, lol. Sorry LOL
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Yusuf Pathan wasn't smacking the ball towards the end of the match just so Yuvi could bring up his half-century. This is why I love the Indian cricket team!Clap

Can you call this a convincing victory for Team India...I guess Ireland was more disciplined..only they lacked a bit of experience..and made inroads in to the so called great Indian Batting line up ..their fielding was exceptional..they made India toil for every run..great going
Meanwhile,some situation I feel Yuvraj was playing selfishly for his half-century!! & 
Chawla does not have the mental strength to cope up with big matches. ...but its true that... winning that's what really matters at the end.Big smile

Nope, I wouldn't call it a convincing victory because Ireland's fielding was really good and they played well considering their inexperience compared to the Indian cricket team. However, a win is a win at the end of the day..of course I would prefer it if we didn't always rely on one/two batsman to save the game but in most games we usually don't because most of the time one or two of our batsman will stand up and do the job for us. No doubt the bowling and fielding needs work and judging by post-match comments I think Dhoni knows that really well too but it's silly to expect it to come overnight. It will take time, I just hope it doesn't cost us the WC.

I can't comment on Yuvi and what his motives were behind getting a half-century because it'll just be speculation. My point was that I was happy to see the way Pathan rotated the strike even though he could have ended the game in just a few balls. IMO that deserves a round of applause.
mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yesterdays match was sooo slow. india should have won in abt 35 overs. If ireland gives them such trouble..

Go to top