Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Damn spitting your pans at the bus. tut tut

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Yeah, insult to the poor Porcupine LOL

Ire vs Ind, haan ?? Interesting. Don't think I would have said that 3 days back LOL
If O'Brien goes on to play like that again, Sree will have to search for cover, lolzz ! He can hide in an igloo for all that I care LOL 
I so want to see the contest LOL

Btw, the other match - SA vs Eng will be very interesting as well. The team which chokes the least will win. LOL

Oh u never know once Ireland defeats Ind, then Group B will be all about better NRR and India's promotion to super 8 with marginal difference... LOL! I prefer srisanth to hide in an igloo rather than "exposing" himself..

SA-Eng the choker special LOL btw, u cant keep india away they have shown in past.

Wooo hoo Shocked fans stoned player's bus.. disgusting, there has to be some sanity

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

^I think Bangladesh fans attacked WI team bus by mistake and thinking it was their home players....LOLCut pen is, are suffering from inferiority complex...

Let us wait and watch what surprises we have in store on this sunday....WinkBig smile
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hahaha..India are minor chokers, they don't choke in as many matches as SA & Eng do. Hehehehe..LOL

India will lose to Ireland ? Hmm..I don't think so ! But if they do, they'll face media's wrath ! & I'll love it..ROFL
They're nothing but overpaid Princesses !
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Hahaha..India are minor chokers, they don't choke in as many matches as SA & Eng do. Hehehehe..LOL

India will lose to Ireland ? Hmm..I don't think so ! But if they do, they'll face media's wrath ! & I'll love it..ROFL
They're nothing but overpaid Princesses !

One thing I never quite understood about Indian fans in particular is how they expect India to win each and every single match. If they don't, then it must mean the players are overpaid and they're spending too much time drinking, late night partying, or advertising. Why are we never willing to admit that sometimes the other team may just have better bowlers, better batters or better fielding than us even if we have given it our everything?

If they get overpaid, then they can't be blame for that and I think calling them 'princesses' is slightly insulting, no?
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Edited by Ashrozia - 05 March 2011 at 6:45am
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

One thing I never quite understood about Indian fans in particular is how they expect India to win each and every single match. If they don't, then it must mean the players are overpaid and they're spending too much time drinking, late night partying, or advertising. Why are we never willing to admit that sometimes the other team may just have better bowlers, better batters or better fielding than us even if we have given it our everything?

If they get overpaid, then they can't be blame for that and I think calling them 'princesses' is slightly insulting, no?

To clarify few things, I am no Indian cricket fan first and foremost. Yes, I am an Indian, but I am no fan of our cricket. Few things, because Cricket has killed other sports here, and moreover, the Cricketers are just overpaid. They're job is cricket, not modelling. 
I have many reasons to NOT support them, but that doesn't mean I hate my country. I just don't like it's Cricket, just like I don't like corruption in our country.

I support good & probably better teams like Australia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, etc. 

So now you understand why I said what I said ?

I'd rather leave it here than get into an argument about patriotism, and blah blah..

Firstly, my post had nothing to do with patriotism at all.
Many of us have full time jobs on this forum, does that mean we're not allowed to do other things like modelling? If we're allowed to, why aren't they? Or do you expect them to be on the field practising cricket every single second of the day except when they are at home sleeping?
So what if some players choose to model? How come no-one points a fingers at SRK, Ranbir, John, Salman Khan etc when they're busy doing ads for Maggi noodles or Pepsi? lol isn't their job acting in films, why promote all these products then? Why should SRK dance at people's weddings and get paid crazy amounts when that isn't his job?

If other sports are not doing as well in India then why blame cricket? Blame the fans for not wanting to watch any other sports, don't blame the profession in our country. Anyway, I'm not sure what part of the world you live in but just take a look around India and you'll see just how big other sports are becoming in our country. For starters, the MUFC bar and restaurant is MASSIVE in Mumbai where there is a lot of craze. There are a lot of sports bars and cafe's in Mumbai, where people will come at crazy times to come and watch a footie match. These places are popular with the youth, and give it a few years and it will be even bigger. 

You support other 'good and better' teams? Erm, isn't India ranked the #1 team in the world in tests and #2 in ODI cricket?ConfusedI'm not sure how we're supposed to get any more 'good or better' than that. Indian cricketers may choose to model but what about players like Brett Lee, didn't he release a song with Asha Bhosle? No-one's complaining about him singing, so why is modelling frowned upon? It's pure hypocrisy in my opinion.

So no, I still have no idea what logical reason you have for saying what you said.
MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
See, that's why I edited my post..thinking it could cause quite a big argument. 
Ok, how massive ??? Didn't the hockey players just go on a strike because they were not getting paid enough ? Didn't some wrestlers's bed break down during the CWG ?? Lol, when did our cricketers get treated like that !?

Who asked them not to model ? Didn't I speak about over modelling ? You can find them in every other ad ! (You quoted me before I edited my post) Like I said, there's a limit for everything. 

Please tell me, do people like Brett Lee earn 200 crores through modelling ? Confused

Anyways, true..I know that India is a very good side, but there are teams better than ours too. I think you just now said that we don't give credit to the "better" players ?? Didn't you ?

& how many people attend football matches when India plays ? Yes, I have to blame the media for most of the part, but at the end of the day, they don't play Cricket. 

Edited by .Doe. - 08 April 2011 at 12:27pm

Go to top