India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

ICC World Cup 2011 (Page 11)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@Believe ji ur hardwork gone in vain, "Confused" is my middle name already, and worse is I dont even feel it, btw,Afridi again saved Pak from disgrace. And SA made dutch scramble deck!

@Ashrozia I wonder if warnings makes any difference to Srisanth, rather Indian team should put him on ground with disclaimer LOLLOLLOL
This Man is sole responsible for his behavior on field, team takes no responsibilities of his disgusting/disturbing actions. If any one finds his moments resembles Mithun Da or Prabhu Deva then its "pure" co-incidence.... as he is one zombie on the field who himself is confused why is he on the field, to dance or to bowl, or to dance while bowling.. hmphhhh Ouch

well KP what shall I say. Indian Media or for that matter Media needs something to "build" news around, and these days they get enough masla from Twitter and FB, and frankly I give a damn who is she dating. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

@Believe ji ur hardwork gone in vain, "Confused" is my middle name already, and worse is I dont even feel it, btw,Afridi again saved Pak from disgrace. And SA made dutch scramble deck!

If you want to learn swimming, you will have to enter water without knowing swimming, because entering the water is the beginning....so no probs...confusion also same...just enterace...!Big smile

I think pakistan is looking in form .. winning the WC would be the ultimate reply they can give the icc and others with all their recent problems..

drugs, controversies, terrorism, fixing.. no ipl..etc...keep it up pak team...!!!

monar

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
LOL Monar !!! That was the best disclaimer I have ever seen ROFL
Made my day, hahahahahahaaaaaaa ! ROFL

Btw, just a random thought...Siddamn's head looks like a Porcupine coat :P

monar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by monar

If you want to learn swimming, you will have to enter water without knowing swimming, because entering the water is the beginning....so no probs...confusion also same...just enterace...!Big smile

I think pakistan is looking in form .. winning the WC would be the ultimate reply they can give the icc and others with all their recent problems..

drugs, controversies, terrorism, fixing.. no ipl..etc...keep it up pak team...!!!

yeppie! i am good swimmer already Tongue...

i dnt think they can, looking at their batting skills. i really like the way afridi is pulling them out every time.

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

LOL Monar !!! That was the best disclaimer I have ever seen ROFL
Made my day, hahahahahahaaaaaaa ! ROFL

Btw, just a random thought...Siddamn's head looks like a Porcupine coat :P

no ways porcupine sometimes look interesting LOL...
so all set for irish pub & Patiala peg?

MagixX

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Yeah, insult to the poor Porcupine LOL

Ire vs Ind, haan ?? Interesting. Don't think I would have said that 3 days back LOL
If O'Brien goes on to play like that again, Sree will have to search for cover, lolzz ! He can hide in an igloo for all that I care LOL 
I so want to see the contest LOL

Btw, the other match - SA vs Eng will be very interesting as well. The team which chokes the least will win. LOL

monar

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Gayle's tweet :-
"This is some bullshit.....Bangladesh stoning our bus!!! Freaking glass Break!!! This is crap,can't believe..what next bullets!!!! Kiss teeth"

Obviously, any fan would be disgusted with such pathetic performance by his/her team. But is violence needed ? That's just crazy !! & pathetic ! 

Edited by Ashrozia - 04 March 2011 at 6:39am

hindu4lyf

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Pathetic stuff from Bangladesh today. They're a much much better team than what we saw today.

This was even more pathetic..

Go to top