ICC World Cup 2011 - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago

Common India Just Do it!!!!👏

baj gaya band .. LOL

For some reason Team India has a knack of giving out-of-for players a new lease of life ...

255-260 on square turner .. lets see kya hota hai .. fingers legs sabh kuchh crossed  😛

India pakistan in the semis that is a dream come true!

Gautam Gambhir is :

a) Blind

b) An Idiot

c) Tense

d) All of These

Oh no..oh no...
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
Yayyyy! We did it! We won!! 🥳

Victory !!!!!!!!!

Great match .. great intensity.. Barring the Gambhir's silly runout, India nicely handled the run chase..

feel slightly bad for Lee..  at 34, the consistent pace that he was generating, athleticism in the outfield  - superb commitment ... all for glory in his last world cup

CHAK DE INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D :D

Yuvraj you LEGEND..such amazing form! I really hope he performs just as well against Pak!

LOL at Ponting..finally found his form and his century went towards a losing cause! :P The decision to play Raina really paid off! Well done to Gambhir for his 50 but the way he got out was simply outrageous! Dhoni is yet to find his form. *sighs*
This post would be incomplete without a special mention for sachin! Thank you for giving us the start that we needed! :)
Oh man, the next match is going to be EPIC!
I feel bad for Brett but my desire to see Sachin win a WC is stronger 😆

When I woke up and saw the score..187/5 chasing a 261..I was like we're gonna lose but I am so glad Yuvi and Raina proved me wrong!! 😃😆

Next match..India vs. Pakistan is going to be epic!
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
No joke, the whole of last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of this match.

On any other given day, I snooze my alarm at least 6 times before waking up in time for uni and today I was up half an hour before my alarm went off. :P

When the ball hit Brett Lee and he was bleeding I did feel sorry for him but in the end I was just too happy about India winning to worry about anything else! lol

We finally settled the score from 2003! :D

Pakistan bowling vs Indian batting - any idea who will win?