Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: thickhead

LOL ..IPL nahi pata ? where are u based ? its Indian Premier League 

Hum UK mein based hai thehehhehe I thought you meant the NFL πŸ˜†

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so want both teams (Aus + Pak) to lose 😈(and lose handsomely at that ) but kya karein dreams seldom become reality πŸ˜” Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thickhead

I so want both teams (Aus + Pak) to lose 😈(and lose handsomely at that ) but kya karein dreams seldom become reality πŸ˜”

My thoughts exactly! I so badly wanted Aus to finally get beaten but unfortunately in the process Pak became top of their group.

So if we win tomorrow we play Aus and if we lose then we probably play SL or maybe New Zealand. 

I wouldn't mind us playing NZ in the QF's but not at the cost of losing by a really huge margin in tomorrow's match. :\

Anyway, well done to Pak..great bowling performance. Shahid Afridi continues to disappoint with the bat. *surprise surprise* They really need to sort their batting order out, they change it in every match and India's bowlers need sorting out.

*crosses fingers that Ashwin gets a go tomorrow*
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pakistan teri kya baat. 😲
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

if we WIN today with WI then INDIA will have to play Australia in QF..otherwise with SL..!!!😊

Common india...Just play like champions!!!!!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a batting performance by India! 6 wickets lost in a span of about 50 runs! Wonderful!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘This is the team that is supposed to win the WCπŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh I know, maybe Dhoni should squeeze in a couple more commericals that would certainly helpπŸ˜ƒMight as well bring Harbhajan, Pathan and Co with him.
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

What a batting performance by India! 6 wickets lost in a span of about 50 runs! Wonderful!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘This is the team that is supposed to win the WCπŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh I know, maybe Dhoni should squeeze in a couple more commericals that would certainly helpπŸ˜ƒMight as well bring Harbhajan, Pathan and Co with him.

I was speaking to a friend of mine that works at the bookies yesterday and I was surprised that India are still favourites to win the WC.

Our middle order is a joke to say the least. How is it that we cannot even complete 50 overs?

Pathan has become a liability to the team and is absolutely useless right now. Credit where it's due though, so well played century by YuviπŸ‘

Looking forward to see Ashwin in action.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
True, I won't argue against the wonderful batting by Yuvraj and Kohli. truly held the team together. Dhoni's getting old, he just cannot play tentative shots like that. absolutely unnecessary dismissal!  At the end, I was impressed by Ashwin's batting, he looked to charge at the ball. Zaheer too. Let's see how the bowling attack goes. Hopefully, we can win.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Is the umpire blind?

He was in the PERFECT position to judge if that was run out or not and still the fool couldn't tell it was out. GRRRR!!