-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont think Neth will cross 210!!
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Lol, I guess the Aussies haven't been beaten from Group A due to a no result and India haven't been beaten from Group B due to a tie. I'm no fan of the Aussies but I sure hope they beat Pakistan! 

I'm expecting a lot from Viru and Gambhir tomorrow. Both are playing on their home ground.

Wow you must hate Pakistanis alot.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: P1nk

Wow you must hate Pakistanis alot.

Haha surprisingly I don't!๐Ÿ˜›
But when it comes to cricket I always support the teams playing against Pak and Aus. ;)

India won again todayYuvi made his third consecutive half-century! :D 
-Komal- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
India- The 1st team to enter the Quater Finals..! hah!
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Komal-

India- The 1st team to enter the Quater Finals..! hah!

but the way they entered is not promising enough ๐Ÿ˜•

what are take on SA match .. as an ardent Indian Fan I am with Team Blue

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

but the way they entered is not promising enough ๐Ÿ˜•

what are take on SA match .. as an ardent Indian Fan I am with Team Blue

If you think about it though..

when was the last time yusuf came out to bat when India were just one wicket down? They were in a hurry to end the game. As cricinfo put it, 'they looked like they had dinner reservations'๐Ÿ˜†
Had Yusuf not come to bat at number 3, then the scoreboard probably wouldn't have looked the way it did. They just tried something new simply because they were playing an associate team, and that's something they definitely won't be doing against a team like SA because they know very well that SA are a very different team compared to the Netherlands.
monar thumbnail

If you think about it though..

when was the last time yusuf came out to bat when India were just one wicket down? They were in a hurry to end the game. As cricinfo put it, 'they looked like they had dinner reservations'๐Ÿ˜†
Had Yusuf not come to bat at number 3, then the scoreboard probably wouldn't have looked the way it did. They just tried something new simply because they were playing an associate team, and that's something they definitely won't be doing against a team like SA because they know very well that SA are a very different team compared to the Netherlands.

Yusuf is great batsman but not trusthworthy a bit for sure, I mean he can hit the ball to the farthest corner of the stadium but he can rarely play the mind game I can see Robin Uthappa in him I dont know why? they better should not take SA lightly.. and I hoping an entertaining match
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Yusuf is great batsman but not trusthworthy a bit for sure, I mean he can hit the ball to the farthest corner of the stadium but he can rarely play the mind game I can see Robin Uthappa in him I dont know why? they better should not take SA lightly.. and I hoping an entertaining match

Haha I never thought of it that way but you're right..I can see why you see Robin Utthapa in him. Both big hitters but they never really think much before getting out to a silly shot. Viru can be like that at times too, but I think he has an upper hand over players like Yusuf Pathan due to his experience. Viru was never one to play mind games, even if we were 9 wickets down and far away from our target he would still play his natural game and people either love him or hate him for that. Then again, he never really has to play mind games because his batting does all the talking for him. I doubt very much that India will take SA lightly. I'm a little scared but I'm looking forward to saturday's match! :)
monar thumbnail

Haha I never thought of it that way but you're right..I can see why you see Robin Utthapa in him. Both big hitters but they never really think much before getting out to a silly shot. Viru can be like that at times too, but I think he has an upper hand over players like Yusuf Pathan due to his experience. Viru was never one to play mind games, even if we were 9 wickets down and far away from our target he would still play his natural game and people either love him or hate him for that. Then again, he never really has to play mind games because his batting does all the talking for him. I doubt very much that India will take SA lightly. I'm a little scared but I'm looking forward to saturday's match! :)

I agree to the extent Viru and wont leave Yuvraj too are in same league but they have shown their metal in the past which is why bowlers take them seriously, where as Yusuf gives more glimpse of Utthappa "a few match wonder".. oh btw, if you think Viru dont think watch this 3.05

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP2xf-Gv0AI&tracker=False[/YOUTUBE]

hindu4lyf thumbnail

I agree to the extent Viru and wont leave Yuvraj too are in same league but they have shown their metal in the past which is why bowlers take them seriously, where as Yusuf gives more glimpse of Utthappa "a few match wonder".. oh btw, if you think Viru dont think watch this 3.05

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP2xf-Gv0AI&tracker=False[/YOUTUBE]

LOL! Awesome speech by Siddhu paji!๐Ÿ‘I've always been a fan of Viru's sense of humour, esp. his comment the other day about all players playing well except sreesanth๐Ÿ˜†Loved the bit about Sachin as well..it's always great to hear stories about what an amazing guy he is and how down to earth he is despite being such a legend.

Waise I didn't mean that Viru is an idiot when it comes to batting or playing mind games but just that he will always play his natural game no matter what. Speaking of mind games..I was watching Yuvraj vs Broad and saw his 6 sixes again a few days back..simply awesome!!