Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashrozia

Ok, you cannot doubt Sachin, but you can doubt the match. How is it possible ? They both are related. If one's authenticity is being questioned, the other's must be questioned too, especially when that person was involved in a misfield himself. 😆
See, players like Sachin, Sehwag, etc have some morals, they wouldn't go past them. You have to just believe it...& players like Sachin also earn 1 crore per day, there is no need for them to fix any match. Remember Dhoni's 200 crore deal ?? 😆

When SA ended up choking against India in SA, why can't England choke ? 🤣
Chokers choke, irrespective of whose bowling. I heard that they choked against Bangladesh too..so India isn't an excuse. It's their pathetic nerves, lol. 🤣

SA born captain owned by B'lore ? Is it Strauss we're talking about here, or KP ? 😳

hmph! I think l better should stop here as this whole fixing thing is too complex to discuss, but not before bringing world cup 2007 unsolved mystery of Bob Woolmer! and Pak and India's exit in super 8 🤔

Ah! this choking thing choked me.. Darn!

sorry yaar I dont know what was in my mind I actually mentioned KP not strauss 😕

I havent watched Eng-Ire match will catch highlights... it was big shocker of this WC till now! Looking forward for Ind-Ire now

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree. We do not know the inner happenings of the whole tournament, we can just guess. You may be right too..who knows ??
& well, the match was interesting and made for a great Sunday..I am happy with that. & yesterday's match was interesting as well..in fact, very interesting. I had a good laugh at the English, lol. Irish would be celebrating ;) It was crazy, hahahahaha ! :P
Guess Irish find more satisfaction in defeating England than winning the WC, lol ! 🤣

Cheers to O'Brien. Brilliant knock. Best of the WC so far !! & quite entertaining one at that ! Who could have thought ! Lol :P

Bob Woolmer is still a mystery. I think India & Pak had their own reasons for their exit. Anyways, let's leave it at that. Loved the finals of 2007 though ! Gilly smashing the ball everywhere, lolzzz !!! & it somewhat turned hilarious towards the end, hahahaha :P

Hehehehe..KP or Strauss, doesn't make much difference. They're both from SA :P
Btw, Strauss is one brave sportsman. :)

Btw, media going on and on about KP's revelation about Siddamn 😛 Mallya and Deepika Padukone..like it was some service to mankind, lol 😆 🤢
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monar

anyday, I never doubt my beliefs but others!

Belief is always depend on ur minds concept ...Belief is borrowed..cos mind is collection of matters borrowed frm outside.. belief can create an atmosphere in our mind, where, without knowing, u start thinking tht you know... Belief is not trust, and the more strongly you say that you believe totally, the more you are afraid of the doubt within you.(u mean not YOU.....) 😃

---------

What a match ...Yday..........red alert for the indian team...Was an awesome match and have to admire the courage and calmness shown by the Irish bats.... Except Netherlands, everybody has a chance now. Now is when it has become interesting.
👏

monar thumbnail
Irish have good reasons to celebrate ...  and this English choking needs some antioxidants 
I still need to see that knockout performance, and excited for, how O'Brien will treat THE INDIAN bowling "attack", specially Sri santh (provided he is playing in 11), sometimes I wonder he attacks opponents or his own team 🤔
that reminds me Chetan Bhagat's Tweet - Indian bowler's are not performing cause no one is making any song on them, like one for batsmen "DE Ghuma Ke", bowlers need a motivational songs too like "SEEDHI PHENK" 😆

2007 WC LOL  I still remember all the emails floating with alternative professions for Indian and Pak cricket Legends 😆

KP and Strauss I like both,  both are great players cant compare them, Sid=deepicka r u talking about his tweet? 😕

@Believe ji- now I certainly believe that I am confused on whatever u have written 😕 and I doubt that U is not a 'U' as 'U' in  YOU 🤔

I so don't like him... 
-Believe- thumbnail

@Believe ji- now I certainly believe that I am confused on whatever u have written 😕 and I doubt that U is not a 'U' as 'U' in  YOU 🤔

Monar ji... It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot....If I fail to convince people ,then I use my second option....confuse them....

if u feel confused then okie....😛 forget it 😃

MagixX thumbnail
@monar : Lol, seriously ? Sreesanth is playing 🤣
Hahahaha..it would be fun then ! I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting some warnings at the end of the game. Lol, what drama ! 😆

Hmm..yeah, KP and Strauss are both good players, but KP is more happening you know..sometimes I feel he is overrated. The whole of the England team was, BEFORE entering the WC 😆
Some people have shown them their place. Good...! Hopefully, they'd benefit by it.

And yeah, his tweet..about how he dined with Siddamn and his GF Padukone 😆
Media hyped it up so much..thanking KP for the revelation. Yeah ! Seriously..is it some service to the mankind? 😆
Who cares how many men she dates !? 😆
-Believe- thumbnail

Pakistan 184 (43.0 ov) ALL OUT ....

monar thumbnail
@Believe ji ur hardwork gone in vain, "Confused" is my middle name already, and worse is I dont even feel it, btw,Afridi again saved Pak from disgrace. And SA made dutch scramble deck!

@Ashrozia I wonder if warnings makes any difference to Srisanth, rather Indian team should put him on ground with disclaimer 😆😆😆
This Man is sole responsible for his behavior on field, team takes no responsibilities of his disgusting/disturbing actions. If any one finds his moments resembles Mithun Da or Prabhu Deva then its "pure" co-incidence.... as he is one zombie on the field who himself is confused why is he on the field, to dance or to bowl, or to dance while bowling.. hmphhhh

well KP what shall I say. Indian Media or for that matter Media needs something to "build" news around, and these days they get enough masla from Twitter and FB, and frankly I give a damn who is she dating. 😆
-Believe- thumbnail

@Believe ji ur hardwork gone in vain, "Confused" is my middle name already, and worse is I dont even feel it, btw,Afridi again saved Pak from disgrace. And SA made dutch scramble deck!

If you want to learn swimming, you will have to enter water without knowing swimming, because entering the water is the beginning....so no probs...confusion also same...just enterace...!😃

I think pakistan is looking in form .. winning the WC would be the ultimate reply they can give the icc and others with all their recent problems..

drugs, controversies, terrorism, fixing.. no ipl..etc...keep it up pak team...!!!
MagixX thumbnail
LOL Monar !!! That was the best disclaimer I have ever seen 🤣
Made my day, hahahahahahaaaaaaa ! 🤣

Btw, just a random thought...Siddamn's head looks like a Porcupine coat :P