Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

~llValentine of the week # 2ll~ (Page 5)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Lol!! We have to be the twin buddies!! Lol!! LOL I would have answered the same way.. Ur and mine story is mostly the same, just that Im Pakistani and live in London and agree that old country is more fun!! Big smile Hehe.. Nice talking to you.. Me off now.. Tcz.. Byee..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4uspamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
@Vidya and WoohooHaha: guys, itna bhi praise mat kiya karo...Dont praise me more.....I always be online on forums...I never study...Actually have lots of grasping power...It was inborn quality...So, I will grasp what others do say very soon...And it gets locked in my memory.....

But, I do had loads of problems....
I completed my 10th in 2009, joined in Maths stream to pursue engineering in IIT, most prestigious engineering college in India.I joined my college with a free seat in the top batch..Its a fastrack one(means syllabus will be completed soon)...But, My grand pa expired and had to go to my native place for one month...When I returned, the colled administration authority told me that more than half of the syllabus...And told me to go to AIEEE batch... But, I didnt want to do do it as I was only interested in IIT... And I just changed by group to commerce.... But again badluck, I was hospitalised due to stomach infections and also a leg fracture for 3 months...Due to Lack of attendance, they told me that i cant write exams as they were boards... (we have board exams in 11th as well as 12th)...

ANd the whole year I had to stay in my home....
And then again, This academic year, I joined in 11th as a fresh candidate..But somewhere in my heart, there is a feeling that I missed one year...And I was really troubled with that feeling....I went to college till october as a 11th std student... But, to my resce, I got to know that I can write both 11th and 12th boards at a time...
And without ado, I enrolled for both the board exams and now preparing for the exams which are about to be commenced in March...

ANd for the first time in my life, I am studying seriously, 6 hrs a day... cuz 3 months and loads of syllabus to complete..

But, I never blamed god that he had did this to me...He helped me actually...Cuz, I realised that engineering is not apt for me but I realised my true aim, thats journalism... I am happy...

I want to prove to all my school friends and relatives that what they said was wrong..(they told harika cant do anything and being a state topper, she took arts stream and wanted to do mass communication...)...I want to prove myself.....

Edited by haaki_ragz - 18 January 2011 at 10:38pm

frenz4uspamalot

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

@harika wow ur among the state toppers in ur board...Thats excellent!!!!!! What do you want to become exactly,A journalist??

Hmm, No...erm... I wanted to become an editor, magazine editor, as well as Article writer...Not that media or newspaper journalists....
I am keen on writing.... I also want to write a book in the future....

frenz4uspamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

SomerholicGirlfrenz4u

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@Vidya: thanx sooo much dear...
Its all ur best wishes that will help me....

and you knoe, I thank god for doing this even more
cuz, because of that break only, I joined IF where I got many beautiful friends....

frenz4uspamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Ya...And Vidya, I think we are making it chat club???

we already have one na?
think we can chat there.....

but, not nw,
I have class now..
gotta go yaar..
bye...
will meet u tmrw same time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spamalot

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index