Dil Se Diya Vachan

Ajay takes lessons 4m SRK to play Kkkkrushna

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Ajay takes lessons from SRK to play Kkkkrushna in Dil Se Diya Vachan

Ajay Singh Chaudhary

Ajay Singh Chaudhary who plays the obsessed lover in Dil Se Diya Vachan has been drawing inspiration from Shah Rukh Khan's character in Darr.

The actor who plays Krushna, Nandini's obsessive lover has seen Darr many times over to get the look and the feel of the character right. "The character, quite simply, has an unhealthy fixation with Nandini that borders on being quite frightful and obsessive. I have actually watched Darr over 75 times trying to understand the nuances of Shah Rukh's character. The underlying vibes of terror he exudes on screen gives me goose bumps. Just to test my skills, I played a prank on a friend the other day by stalking her and she almost passed out in terror! Now I am looking out for more 'victims' to practice on. It's my dream to have SRK watch my portrayal of Krushna and get his feedback and tips to better my performance," says Ajay, grinning wickedly.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepearldesaiDaviThinker_Belle-Aysha-nycsweetie

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
He acted very well as krishna. Way to go ajay! Smile
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing Smile

another article:

Ajay Chaudhary: "SRK is my hero"

Obsession often takes many forms. Where women are often obsessed with shoes and accessories; men tend to be obsessed with sports and gadgets! We hear that these days, actor Ajay Chaudhary of Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan, is actually learning to develop a new obsession - Nandini!!

Now, now, it is not what you think. Ajay is not turning psychotic on anyone, so let your heads and hearts lie easy. The actor is actually just trying to get into the skin of his character Krushna who has nursed an obsession for the lead protagonist Nandini for years. He is inspired by Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan and apes his idol's role in Darr to get the character of Krushna right. He has watched Shah Rukh's performance in the film umpteem times and always learns something new each time he has seen it. He is often seen rehearsing the intense look that SRK had while on the sets.

"The character, quite simply, has an unhealthy fixation with Nandini that borders on being quite frightful and obsessive. I have actually watched the movie Darr over seventy five times trying to understand the nuances of the character that Shah Rukh has portrayed in the film. The underlying vibes of terror that he exudes on screen actually give me goose bumps. Just to test my skills, I played a prank on a friend the other day by stalking her and she almost passed out in terror!!! Now I am prowling around for more 'victims' to practice on…. It's my dream to watch my portrayal of Krushna with my hero, Shah Rukh Khan and get his feedback and tips to better my performance," says Ajay with a devilish grin.

With viewers who meet Ajay at public places accosting him to stop harassing Nandini, it seems he's learnt his lessons well from watching SRK. Watch the drama as Nandini copes with her horrible past on Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan, every Monday to Thursday at 7 PM.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DaviXx_fehmida_xXThinker_Bellessroomaninycsweetie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articles, Aysha and Fehmida.............we all felt the Darr environment with Krushna's acting..............it was very obvious..........so it is really not a surprise to  know he has actually been practicing to be like SRK in Darr...........

I think Tanu was the first one to comment on it! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Xx_fehmida_xXThinker_Belle-Aysha-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
thx for the articles
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Thanks for the articles, Aysha and Fehmida.............we all felt the Darr environment with Krushna's acting..............it was very obvious..........so it is really not a surprise to  know he has actually been practicing to be like SRK in Darr...........

I think Tanu was the first one to comment on it! 

Thank you Shobs - I know!!  I saw some traces of SRK right at the time Kkkrushna was exposed!!

Besides, did you see the first article? They write Kkkrushna just like I wrote!!

LOLLOL I should've copyrighted it!

Thanks for sharing Aysha and Fehmida...

Can I update this on the appriciation thread for Ajay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thanx aysha and femida

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
it's ok to take inspiration from srk, but not good to copy him. But I think krishna's got his own creepy style... Also, the part wher he said he playd a prank on his female friends and stalked them- that is not funny!!! What kind of awful prank is that?!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index