Dil Se Diya Vachan

Prem-Nandini to consummate their marriage- Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Prem-Nandini to consummate their marriage, yet all's not well

Gaurav Khanna and Vandana Joshi

Finally, the moment viewers have been waiting for, will now happen in Dil Se Diya Vachan on Zee. Prem (Gaurav Khanna) and Nandini (Vandana Joshi) will consummate their marriage in tomorrow's episode but all is not rosy for the couple as some more obstacles await the two.

A source reveals, "Nandini has now made up her mind to reveal the truth about her rape to Prem. She records everything in a tape and gives it to Prem with a letter. The letter says that were he ready to accept her despite the truth, he should come to the fort where he had first proposed to her. However Prem listens to half the tape where Nandini tells him how much she loves him. He in a rush reaches the beautifully decorated fort where Nandini is waiting for him. On seeing Prem she thinks he is aware of the truth and yet wants to start anew with her. We have shot an intense passionate scene with the two.

"Later when Prem returns home, he hears the entire tape and feels betrayed by the fact that Nandini had not informed him about her past and is shattered. We will play on this track for a few more episodes."

We tried getting through to Gaurav and Vandana but they remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Fehmi..but TC Articles are not allowed
-Zaara- thumbnail

thanks for sharing

aww, more problems for PreNa  😭
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!
i hope he understandssss!!!!!!
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow!!   For the first time since this show started, my prediction comes true..............this is what we discussed on yesterday's update thread!!

Thank you for the article!!   It is only natural for Prem to be shattered but I hope and hope he comes to accept her later...........I don't want Prem to turn negative............like his counterpart in the original!! 
aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks for article, I don't want Prem to accept her immediately. I mean he comes around eventualy but he has right to feel betrayed. Want to see broken, drunken and shattered Prem urf Gaurav😛

And Shobs see now you can write serials, you echoed it in afternoon and they used in track by evening.😛 next time copyright it, atleast to get some due share😊
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup Shobs your prediction came true😛

@ Veena loved your suggestion to Shobs regarding Copyright😉

Thanks for sharing.......eagerly waiting for Prem's reaction when Nandini's past is revealed😍
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it would be very interesting to see how Gaurav would play a character who is not all white... hope they do show his character to have some depth....

-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thans for sharing cant wait to watch the epi
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharind Fehmida!

Tomorrow?? Gosh, we cant miss it!!

And today's precap? I think that will be shown at the very end of the epi, after all the... ahem ahem moments...

Well, I'm a tad bit disappointed that Prem wouldn't know the entire thing...

But It feels like Jas' prediction came true, alond with Shobs....

Jas, didnt you want Nandini to tell the truth and then consummate the marriage, so he is compelled to protect her??

Shobs -  you should have received the  "soothsayer of the day" award!

Like veena said, you mention it in the afternoon, CVs are implementing it tonight!!