y did robbie blame TAANI?

Posted: 13 years ago
y did he say that everything's  taani's fault? how is his sister's death her fault? i dun get it?? y isn't he balming ritesih???? that is sooo weird, this show has no logic!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well... we cant expect any logic in BT serials.....
As they dont follow logic in BT..😕😕😕
In BT always innocent people suffer......😡😡😡
But still main yahin kahungi ki "Anu Taani ke pati hain" and "Tu aur main hamesha HUM rahenge."😳😳😳

Love,
Riya
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well duh bcoz he thinks tht she was the reason for his break-up with mauli!!!!she had accidently told mauli abt robi's child!!!!remember???
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think he knows tht tani had given gulabo the necklace & maybe he thinks tht tani had told gulabo to tell ananya the truth & thus ananya died. more thn mauli he is angry with tani bcoz of ananya's death. i think nupur had told him all these. do u remember it was actually nupur who informed roby about ananya's death. so if he knows about gulabo, he may also know about the necklace issue.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Since he doesnt know the real fact about Ritesh he still thinks that Taani changed the pills and for this reason his sister died 😭
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe he is still unaware of the fact that Ritesh is the culprit who changed Ananya's pills and  and also he still thinks that because of Tani Roli marriage broke...
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no pills he still blaming taani only for mauli's matter he is becoming selfish now i want my cute robby back
so basically no one knows!!!! i hate it, just show stuff without any reasoning, this is the shittiest kekta show by far! Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no i found the reason atlast robby is angry on taani for mauli incident and now he is beliving taani changed the pills and brought gulabo and caused all problems now he thinks anu goes to jail bcoz of taani (omg ) so his reason is like butterfly effect or chain reaction we cant say this is the reason for his anger .i hate bt for this all i need is i want my cute genuine robby back
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well one reason because neither TaAnu nor non of the ganguly zoo opened their mouth to robi....he is still believes that whatever happened whether his breakup with mouli or ananya's death...anu's jail and misery it all happens because of taani.....

for all these reasons he is going to take revenge on taani...there is so much of anger in him for taani and only taani.....

he is going to take revenge...and we all have to bear the torture till he gets to know the truth and ask forgiveness to taani....