silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Considering that Seema /Chanda is a potential kothewaali, there HAS to be a mujra item number. πŸ˜‰Unlesss I'm mistaken, LTL hasn't had one. I plead the CVs to have one. I love mujras..lol..and this one has all the potential to be a superhit. I can just imagine Chanda with all adaas,with Dutta being an inadvertent spectator thanks to his temporary blindness brooding away and chahchaji playing the tabla--god knows why whenever I look at him,it's like the world tabalchi is tattooed on his forehead; he probably was the prima donna tabalchi of the kotha in his heydays before old age reduced him to playing nursemaid to strange men such as the likes of our dear Dutta.

What song do you guys think would be ideal? I vote for the following because it mirrors my feelings for Dutta:

Tumhari adaon par main vaari vari  πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If I had to dance for D I'd go for "Salam-e-Ishq" from Muqaddar Ka Sikander.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
What a pyar ka izhaar that would be!😍
As for Seema I don't know.Hard enough to tolerate her tinny voice if sings & dance.......
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well Certainly there hasn't been a Mujra on LTL....but we defintely Had an item number from our very own Nakusha(actually Anna's Fantasy) πŸ˜›

I don't wish to see Mujra or item number....for me..it would be more like a drag fest by CVs....I jus want the story to move ahead....A Renewed Dutta getting back to His Naku..!😊
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think "chalte chalte" from Pakeeza would be very apt........
chalte chalte....yunhi koi milgaya tha.....sare shaaam chalte chalte
ShuVin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

If I had to dance for D I'd go for "Salam-e-Ishq" from Muqaddar Ka Sikander.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

What a pyar ka izhaar that would be!😍
As for Seema I don't know.Hard enough to tolerate her tinny voice if sings & dance.......

wow zuby....well sed.....wht an izhar "salam -e- ishq'' gud awesome song n D wil be flattπŸ‘πŸ˜† agree wit u.....

agree wit u.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe thats why dutta is dressed is a magenta 'silk' kurta πŸ˜† ... i like the 'tumhari adaon main vaaari vaari' .. but i think since its such a sad time in everyone's life, something a lil sad and sombre would be expected ... 'chalte chalte would be awesome'Edited by pinks86 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
how about..maardaala..???

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shilpita87

how about..maardaala..???

🀣 That would be soo funny...but we should be the one performing on that one, but instead of maar dala, maar daloπŸ˜† (to Seema)
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SONEE--

wow zuby....well sed.....wht an izhar "salam -e- ishq'' gud awesome song n D wil be flattπŸ‘πŸ˜† agree wit u.....
 πŸ˜

agree wit u.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

D sach mein will be flatt? πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Haye! Kab chance milega?Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Thanks SoneeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
left_forever thumbnail
how abut "innhi logone le liya duppatta mera". imagine Seema singing and dancing on tis and blind DUtta all confused hearing "leliya duppatta" and holding his own clothes tight🀣