nandini is stupid!

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nandini is really stupid first of all i think she was the one that called the cops on krishna and when they came they come  they wanted to take krishna away but he totally claimed that he was not krishna but by simply changing his last name and the dumb nandini couldn't  tell the cops that krishna is a rapist and he is lying about his real name. also when nandini  see krishana behind the curtains and grabs her hand and suddenly disappears and when krishna arrives later that stupid nandini cant tell prem that a man grabbed her hand and he tried to molest her and she wouldn't tell him the description of the man, she just keeps getting scared. also those threats to krishna at hilltop were pointless, if you really are not scared of him when he comes in front of you then don't panic and get scared. i am sorry but this rapist krishna is too strong for nandini. you may agree with me or not. what do you think??????? comments plz............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she called the cops...i think they were actually looking for someone else or maybe she did it to just freak him out
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's a little rude come man

Originally posted by: Bitten

😛

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

They were fake cops and arranged by Nandini...

SHe defo is stupid thinking can handle this psycho jerk Krushna...Nandini stop thinking you can match up with Krushna at his game playing...Just tell Prem and Kalyani..Report the jerk to police..Handle him thru right channels instead of doing dumb plots...

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
and another mistake by her
i mean why did she record herself talking about krishna, anyone could hear it and there are 2 "daiyans" in that house...she shold just tell prem frankly and everything krishna has ever done.......

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly...Tape will go in wrong hands like Maaji & Urmila which will create a bigger problem now...
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think she gav police false info just to scare krishna. I dont like these games she's playing. When she was in her shower i was so proud of her wen she said i'll fight this, but this method is pretty stupid. She's just turning krishna even more obsessiv and crazed... When she pushed him from the cliff, how the hell did she know he was going to hang on and not just fall and die?? And they wer completely alone there, he coudv raped her again! She is putting herself in stupid situations. Now she's gone and recorded her truth? Like seriously? That was not smart at all.