Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Poor abhay
is stuck between pia nd abhiya
he hurts Pia
but after hurting Pia he himself is hurt
remember
during the camp time he speaks to her rudely
n she says,"i wish i was dead" n runs away
n he says,"yeh kaisi baataey kar rhi ho pia,ab plz kuch ulta sidha at kar baithna."
n i was like he actually care

this lines suits on Abhay

meri fitrat ho gayi hai use rulane ki,
uski aankhon ko aansu deke khud ko tadpane ki,
pta nahi ye mera kaisa andaj hai use pyar karne ka,
ab to aadat si ho gayi hai ghut ghut k jindagi bitane ki....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jsaphira7988PriyaThakurMahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTICpratsy

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
but he didnt seem to care at all yesterday Ermm....he is mean over and over again...sometimes pointlessly, i understand he was searching for Maithali in pain yesterday..but beeing rude over and over again isnt really helping....i mean if you dont want her close....dont give her reason to get closer dude....its drvinig her crazy....eaither leave her for good or give her some answers....its not like ignoring her buts still beeing involved in everything she does will help her stay away....or will keep her safe.

well, at the end of it....i feel for both...such pain and confusion from both sides....its killin.

and beautiful poem...describes the pain well!

Edited by Melissa2 - 18 January 2011 at 2:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawTOTAL-ROMANTIC

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

but he didnt seem to care at all yesterday Ermm....he is mean over and over again...sometimes pointlessly, i understand he was searching for Maithali in pain yesterday..but beeing rude over and over again isnt really helping....i mean if you dont want her close....dont give her reason to get closer dude....its drvinig her crazy....eaither leave her for good or give her some answers....its not like ignoring her buts still beeing involved in everything she does will help her stay away....or will keep her safe.
well, at the end of it....i feel for both...such pain and confusion from both sides....its killin.
and beautiful poem...describes the pain well!
wel at this moment
pia is troubling him by making him believe maithili is back
though she is doing it for a gud reason
but yet abhay is distubed
so itz natural that he will be rude tro her
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
these lines suits his conditionCry
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
abhay has no heart par uske paas pia ke liye feelings hai..................dis is called true luv.............
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Wah wah Subhanallah..what shayari ..Lovely...I have noted those lines yes..they fit Abhay & Piya
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
i rly feel sad 4 pia n abhay at their own individual aspects..

pia bcuz.. she loves him..n wants him..and she has suffered a hell lot in lyf.. n evn 2day, she s craving for d answers wich she definately has 2 right 2 knw..

n abhay-cuz he has been in pain since centuries 4 being separated frm his life-Maithali..
Bt wt he s doin 2 pia is nt justified at all..
He says he has been w8in 4 maithali all diz centuries.. day n nyt..n jus by a glimpse of maithali in ystrday's epi, he said i knew dat u wud fulfil ur promise maithali,dat u wl b bck.. bt hello? if dat s hw u see it.. den d 1st tym u saw pia..evn den u shd hv thot d same dat maithali s bck aftr centuries n ages..wid d same face n same love 4 abhay..
D story s all messed up if we observe it minoudly.. hwevr, thngs r needed 2 b clear out..
If abhay rly hates pia..n doesnt hv ny feeling for her.. den he shd better let go of her,, cuz he s rude 2 her, n smtyms behaves as if she doesnt exist at all...
Bt den again, he cms out of nowhr..2 save her wen she s in trouble..
so ryt nw, abhay needs 2 decyd dat he wants 2 b only wid maithali's thoughts in his mind for yrs n yrs.. being a vampire...drinkin blood..
or he wl take it in a diff. way dat its maithali reborn as pia..jus 2 fill his life wid love n feelings once again..

n for piya..I wud say diz lyrics suit her d most:-
"here i m again,talkin 2 myself sitting at a red light, d traffic in my brain drivin me insane,dis s more dan i can take....U tel me dat u love me first, den throw ur heart in2 reverse..I gotta getaway"!

I do feel, dat if piya starts maintainin distance frm abhay....... abhay wl definately crave 4 piya.. n show his love gradually!
Cuz ryt nw, pia s agitatin him too mch wid d investigations n questions!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Your POV is really nice, whenever he hurts Pia it clearly shows that he hurt himself more than that.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index