Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

apears chanda is onlyenjoying, santosh suffering (Page 2)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

If everbody were happy and if Ammaji had changed and if there were no negative characters, then what would have been the need for the leap? They could have just as well concluded the soap Wink

As far as Chanda's concerned, I'm not complaining. She may be selfish but if one needs to make a soap, there have to be different characters with different mindsets. Otherwise it would be very boring LOL
But I'm happy for Chanda though. She has suffered quite a lot. Good to see her smiling Smile

That is just one incident where Chanda asked Santosh to cut the lady's finger and keep the masala ready. But its not like she doesnt do any work.

PS-I just want point out one thing, hope you dont mind, please dont use vulgar slang.

Laado.........so true, I actually really like Chanda in this humorous avatar. She carries off her comic role much better than her earlier role. I like the way Santosh and Sheila (where is she??) humour her and find her really funny and mad at the same time.

Loved Chanda and Avtar's dance...........it was nice to see the household enjoying themselves.......

I guess this is the lull before the storm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

If everbody were happy and if Ammaji had changed and if there were no negative characters, then what would have been the need for the leap? They could have just as well concluded the soap Wink

As far as Chanda's concerned, I'm not complaining. She may be selfish but if one needs to make a soap, there have to be different characters with different mindsets. Otherwise it would be very boring LOL
But I'm happy for Chanda though. She has suffered quite a lot. Good to see her smiling Smile

That is just one incident where Chanda asked Santosh to cut the lady's finger and keep the masala ready. But its not like she doesnt do any work.

PS-I just want point out one thing, hope you dont mind, please dont use vulgar slang.

Laado.........so true, I actually really like Chanda in this humorous avatar. She carries off her comic role much better than her earlier role. I like the way Santosh and Sheila (where is she??) humour her and find her really funny and mad at the same time.

Loved Chanda and Avtar's dance...........it was nice to see the household enjoying themselves.......

I liked the Chanda Avtar dance too, its the Tanisha ki jawaani that I dint like! It was funny initially but they dragged it too much, not only the Tanisha part but also the entire celebration!
Sheela Chachi Confused No idea Confused Avtar said she's gone to Vaishno Devi, probably she deceided to settle down there itselfOuch
I want her back Cry
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

I liked the Chanda Avtar dance too, its the Tanisha ki jawaani that I dint like! It was funny initially but they dragged it too much, not only the Tanisha part but also the entire celebration!
Sheela Chachi Confused No idea Confused Avtar said she's gone to Vaishno Devi, probably she deceided to settle down there itselfOuch
I want her back Cry

I agree Tanisha was a bit much and the dance was not choreographed very well was it. She looked like she was in a trance.LOLLOL
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I get what you are saying Wink
She danced as if she was in a pub or disco LOL

groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

I get what you are saying Wink
She danced as if she was in a pub or disco LOL

Well maybe she got  involved with the dance and she is happy with Adi so she let her hair  and her shawl downLOLLOLLOLWink

Damyanthi

Go to top