Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... looks like we are not the only ones who... (Page 8)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug for your niece...
 thank god shes only 2 & 1/2 other wise she would be here competing with us for Maan LOL
see even now she knows who the better person is...

 
accepted &HugHugHugHugHug to you from her ...
 
i know .... she def has a very gud taste ... she liked them instantly the first time she saw them ...
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 10064

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
hey all of a sudden have this thought in my mind..... maaneet have to work even more harder if they dont show marjaani track..tat too this show is airing 6 days a week.. they have to put lot of effort....and if they fall sick... na baaba na... moreover gc recently fell from a horse...maan s sis is annie.... they need to give her imp as they showed her.... i dont mind watching marjaanie track... i m ready to bear this track........only for maneet...
cvs have a option... they can start love track  beteen pinky and adi... so we have to see less of marjaani like yesterdays episode.... they can show a glimpse of marjaani... usse jyaada nahi


Edited by bharkha - 18 January 2011 at 6:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Joined: 24 October 2010
Posts: 4005

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i liked ur post 
i hate AA tooooooooooooo
but love maan geet 
in fact when i see repeat epi 
so swicth on mute MODE on  AA SCENE 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Joined: 24 October 2010
Posts: 4005

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by ix2u

Hug for your niece...
 thank god shes only 2 & 1/2 other wise she would be here competing with us for Maan LOL
see even now she knows who the better person is...

 
accepted &Hug to you from her ...
 
i know .... she def has a very gud taste ... she liked them instantly the first time she saw them ...
 
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Joined: 19 February 2010
Posts: 2344

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
U r Right 
Cvs Bacho se Hi Kch Sabaq Seekh loSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey all of a sudden have this thought in my mind..... maaneet have to work even more harder if they dont show marjaani track..tat too this show is airing 6 days a week.. they have to put lot of effort....and if they fall sick... na baaba na... moreover gc recently fell from a horse...maan s sis is annie.... they need to give her imp as they showed her.... i dont mind watching marjaanie track... i m ready to bear this track........only for maneet...

cvs have a option... they can start love track  beteen pinky and adi... so we have to see less of marjaani like yesterdays episode.... they can show a glimpse of marjaani... usse jyaada nahi

 

 
bharkha ... these were the exact thoughts wht i had before .... reg marjanie & said the same in some one elses post ...
 
but now tht NT is back ... i want Dev & meera back ...
 
& even brij is back so I want whole handa family to be back ...
 
tht's the reason i want marjanie track to end ... got the point dear ...
 
& not only tht ...
 
we have vicky ... who's entry is pending
 
then we have sameera ... whose entry is also pending
 
these 2 tracks are next in line ... apart from ... what i mentioned ...
 
now tell me ... do u still want marjanie ...??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess_aakshu

i liked ur post 

i hate AA tooooooooooooo
but love maan geet 
in fact when i see repeat epi 
so swicth on mute MODE on  AA SCENE 

 

 
thnks dear .... oh tht's gud u mute them ... AA better in mute mode ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28870

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarakhan98

U r Right 

Cvs Bacho se Hi Kch Sabaq Seekh loSmile

 

 
i hope the cv's c & understand & if possible .. give us wht we are asking for ....

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dev looks like...

2 3

Author: hundal   Replies: 20   Views: 6586

hundal 20 6586 15 November 2010 at 1:03pm by ArmaanMaanLover
TASHA looks like.......

Author: Mariaa.SG   Replies: 1   Views: 663

Mariaa.SG 1 663 05 August 2010 at 12:30pm by mayanknupur111
Looks Like Maan SIngh Khurana's Magic Is spreading

2

Author: rickks   Replies: 15   Views: 13133

rickks 15 13133 03 August 2010 at 6:19am by rickks
Looks Like Dadi will Play Cupid again..Do read+Pic

2

Author: rickks   Replies: 12   Views: 4794

rickks 12 4794 29 July 2010 at 2:29am by rickks
It looks like...

Author: Durga1191   Replies: 6   Views: 721

Durga1191 6 721 28 July 2010 at 6:52am by angelina285

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index