Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... looks like we are not the only ones who... (Page 7)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

hey, thats cuuute..even small kids cant tolerate marjarie....it was ok to watch them initially with the takkars but off late they just dont fit...god knows y the cvs r showing them trying to act romantic....there are such lovely people like Adi Sir, Pinky, Taasha whose characters have not got any justice....even romeo n co r not given much space....they all cud have made GHSP awesome n light n spared us the torture of this unromantic couple....in fact i always wish i cud see something cute n special happening with Adi Sir too....he's got immense potential to hold the viewers interest ....these days even daadi is great...also missing nakul n his takkars with MSK....

anyways...since i record GHSP n watch it post 10pm, i spare myself the torture of watching marjarie by using fast forward on my remote....yet i wish i cud see more of all these lovely people  i mentioned!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Kirti saach me tum mante ho  yr time waste hai . I don't think so

ji haan, i really think so its a waste of time, because i want to see geet and msk and what will happen to them, i really dont care about marjani couple at all( i am biased)

kirti she did not mean like what we both understood ... she too hates marjanie to the core & can't stand them ... here is the explanation for wht she meant in her own words ...

Mona 's explanation to me = Hima jab Maaneet ki bari ati hai tab time waste nahi hota . Hum Maaneet pe itna kho gaya hai time ka koi pata nahi hota . Jaise  I am till now GF.

so according to her whn thy come she does not see them ... but dreams about maaneet ... so in tht way she is spending time with maaneet even in tht time ...

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by supria

hey, thats cuuute..even small kids cant tolerate marjarie....it was ok to watch them initially with the takkars but off late they just dont fit...god knows y the cvs r showing them trying to act romantic....there are such lovely people like Adi Sir, Pinky, Taasha whose characters have not got any justice....even romeo n co r not given much space....they all cud have made GHSP awesome n light n spared us the torture of this unromantic couple....in fact i always wish i cud see something cute n special happening with Adi Sir too....he's got immense potential to hold the viewers interest ....these days even daadi is great...also missing nakul n his takkars with MSK....

anyways...since i record GHSP n watch it post 10pm, i spare myself the torture of watching marjarie by using fast forward on my remote....yet i wish i cud see more of all these lovely people  i mentioned!

yes supria ... she could not tolerate them ... i did not like them since beginning ... no feelings at all in their faces ...

i would not mind if extra screen space is given to all of the other actors ... but cv's can bring dev & meera ,vicky back ... sameera is also there ..

hope thy end marjanie track very soon ....

supriabharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Hi dear not able to like ur post yaar soHeart........see now tho 100% sure v hav selected appropriate name for MarjaaniLOL.....................rem few weeks back when u said ur niece loves MAANEET and mahi i had mentioned how kids only love those things which r truthful, lovable and no fake stuff...............ur cute niece loves MAANEET and mahi means truly it is all magical, dreamy, beautiful, truthful and divine so it touches even a child' heartSmileSmileSmile but u say she can't bear MarjaaniLOL..................so u get what i'm trying to say right?!...............tum toh bahut samajdhar ho aur samjdhar ko ishaara hi kaafi hota haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by sptrno - 18 January 2011 at 5:10am

supriadewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug for your niece...
 thank god shes only 2 & 1/2 other wise she would be here competing with us for Maan LOL
see even now she knows who the better person is...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasptrnodewdropred

ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Lmaaooo...Awww dat is so cutteee! DancingHaha...Yh an I'm Sikk of Marjani Too!

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Hi dear not able to like ur post yaar soHeart........see now tho 100% sure v hav selected appropriate name for MarjaaniLOL.....................rem few weeks back when u said ur niece loves MAANEET and mahi i had mentioned how kids only love those things which r truthful, lovable and no fake stuff...............ur cute niece loves MAANEET and mahi means truly it is all magical, dreamy, beautiful, truthful and divine so it touches even a child' heartSmileSmileSmile but u say she can't bear MarjaaniLOL..................so u get what i'm trying to say right?!...............tum toh bahut samajdhar ho aur samjdhar ko ishaara hi kaafi hota haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hi spandana ... yup me 2 totally sure marjani ko sahi name mila ...

yes i remember ... & remember wht u said too ...& i agreed with u ...

i got u spee ...wht u mean ... she too hates them ... & previously whn maaneet were coming & break came she was super pissed at the commercial & was asking me why did i change the channel ...

i told her i did not change the channel ... ads are coming & will get them after some time & coz those ads were like almost 7 min long ... she lost interest ... kids can't bear anything for tht long ... so 1 more thing ads time should be reduced &  maaneet show time increased ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ArmaanBabii

Lmaaooo...Awww dat is so cutteee! DancingHaha...Yh an I'm Sikk of Marjani Too!

thnks dear ...

i think marjanie is the only issue where the whole forum unanimously  agrees & hates them ...

Go to top