Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... looks like we are not the only ones who... (Page 5)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by dewdropred

glad to know that not only adults but kids dont like this track of marjani, i always skip their part, i feel sorry for people who have to watch the 9,30pm show and have to bear the suffering of watching marjani, my sympathy with you people

kirti ... i watch 9:30 & 11:00 P.m. both ... & u r right dear ... it's a big toture to watch them & their antics ...

oh dear, really they are such a time waste.

agree kirti ... total time waste ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhakirti_fiji

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

mona : agree ll cal her mahii....Wink

dew : hima, like ur niece... very cute of ur niece yar...my niece understands that me like maneet... wen someone else watchin tv during maaneet  time.. she goes and gets remote LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL from them.. n tells bhua ko mahi dekhna hai..Smile Smile Smile i even have a nephew.. my niece fights wit him and lets me watch LOL LOL LOL 

wow ... ur niece is sweet yaar & cute too ... she grabs the remote for u ... & she fights with her bro for u ... tht's so nice of her ...

sure girls u can call ehr mahi ... i don't mind ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhasumona28

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

glad to know that not only adults but kids dont like this track of marjani, i always skip their part, i feel sorry for people who have to watch the 9,30pm show and have to bear the suffering of watching marjani, my sympathy with you people

kirti ... i watch 9:30 & 11:00 P.m. both ... & u r right dear ... it's a big toture to watch them & their antics ...

one good thing is that soon no more of these two since their love story will finish with arjun finding out truth about NT, so a few more days (i hope)

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL ROFL i love your niece 

AA are such a torture to bear. whole marriage track was ruined because of too much footage given to them.i read somewhere in fb that future track will be focus on them if this true then cvs are digging their own grave.

i think we should start campaign for change of writers or bringing back old team

bharkhasptrnodewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Kirti saach me tum mante ho  yr time waste hai . I don't think so

kirti_fijidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

one good thing is that soon no more of these two since their love story will finish with arjun finding out truth about NT, so a few more days (i hope)

hopefully their story ends soon ... but i think we ahve to bear them for some more time like u said ...

as his revenge has not started yet ... looks like some more time ... we ahve to bear them ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fats30

ROFLROFL ROFL i love your niece 

AA are such a torture to bear. whole marriage track was ruined because of too much footage given to them.i read somewhere in fb that future track will be focus on them if this true then cvs are digging their own grave.

i think we should start campaign for change of writers or bringing back old team

thnks dear ...

i know yaar ... tnk god yesterday thy came only for a short time period ... but wht gud it do ... made my niece run away from watching maaneet ...

arjun's revenge has not started so we will def get more concentration on them ... tht's y thy said future track on marjanie ....

yes agree ... i think we should place a request for no more marjanie track & to bring back dev & meera & whole handa parivar back ...

NT & Brij are back ... but remaining handa family & actual khurana family like dev & vicky need to come back ...

fatim30sumona28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Kirti saach me tum mante ho  yr time waste hai . I don't think so

mona wht do u think dear ... worthless even to talk about ... give me ur take plz ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top