Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG ... looks like we are not the only ones who...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

OMG ... looks like we are not the only ones who hate annie & arjun track ... we have a new kid who hates them tooo ... that kid is none other than my 2 & 1/2 year old niece ...

today as maan was riding the horse ... as she likes animals ...

so i made her sit with me & told her ... just watch uncle will come on horse & will take aunty away with him ... she saw that liked it & was watching with me ....

she luved the entire horse scene with maan & geet on horse back ... & then ...

damn power cut ... but then i was watching it in my lappy so
she came again once she saw maaneet ... as she calls this show mahi .... and was singing mahi when break came .... 

yes girls she is the same mahi baby  & was watching all the marriage rasams with full interest ... manisha dancing .... dadima dancing ... every one dancing ... 

now comes the point what i wanted to say ....

cv's plz listen & read .....

but as soon as annie & arjun came into the scene ... she waited for few seconds & could not bear the toture any more ... so she got up from my lap & walked away from there ... & was playing with her toys ...

i hope my point is clear cv's ... we are bearing marjanie( annie & arjun ) track ... but i don't think so ... this is gonna work ... please do some thing so tht trp's it does not affect the show ... bcoz of marjanie track ... i was happy tht yesterday we got very little of marjanie ... but it's high time u all do something cv's .... a sincere request plz ...

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10Tulsi ranigitika.jnikkipunjsuprianeeraj268SSWATISsarrm-eiya-fatim30abina03salmankhanrulzmysticangelramita_nayalChaudhrytmQueenbeePallavismithasrkixxuInnocent02lovetheserialmilliiunknown.mausam19maneet_forever9drdee142khushi_4evermechantefillesumona28bharkhaWeAimToPlease--aarthi--rani-luckisona-raiFallen Angelneharasptrnokirti_fijipickachublackb28mysteriousmilliLoquacious_Aash

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
aww how cute ur little neice is... di atleast she gets up andgoes to play with her toys but we can't even do tat as we arfe sooo inot the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

aww how cute ur little neice is... di atleast she gets up andgoes to play with her toys but we can't even do tat as we arfe sooo inot the show

U R right arti ... we r stuck with marjanie ... 

i know arti ... she is very selective abt wht she watches ... she does not allow us to touch TV whn she is watching her cartoons ... now i want to chk on SBB & she is watching moral stories i.e. panchatantra stories ...  do u have any idea if we have SBB or SBS today ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
glad to know that not only adults but kids dont like this track of marjani, i always skip their part, i feel sorry for people who have to watch the 9,30pm show and have to bear the suffering of watching marjani, my sympathy with you people

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28sptrnodewdropred

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

OMG ... looks like we are not the only ones who hate annie & arjun track ... we have a new kid who hates them tooo ... that kid is none other than my 2 & 1/2 year old niece ...

So very very sweet, with your niece. My twin 2.5 yrs olds also like looking at Geet and Maan, although one of my daughters gets a bit jealous with the undivided attention Geet gets from me.

today as maan was riding the horse ... as she likes animals ...
so i made her sit with me & told her ... just watch uncle will come on horse & will take aunty away with him ... she saw that liked it & was watching with me ....
she luved the entire horse scene with maan & geet on horse back ... & then ...

Lovely, its so much fun when something you are so ardently involved in watching, the person next to you appreciate it, even if its a little child the feeling of pleasure is awesome to feel.

damn power cut ... but then i was watching it in my lappy so
she came again once she saw maaneet ... as she calls this show mahi .... and was singing mahi when break came ....  
yes girls she is the same mahi baby  & was watching all the marriage rasams with full interest ... manisha dancing .... dadima dancing ... every one dancing ... 

TongueSmileLOL

now comes the point what i wanted to say ....
cv's plz listen & read .....
but as soon as annie & arjun came into the scene ... she waited for few seconds & could not bear the toture any more ... so she got up from my lap & walked away from there ... & was playing with her toys ...i hope my point is clear cv's ... we are bearing marjanie( annie & arjun ) track ... but i don't think so ... this is gonna work ... please do some thing so tht trp's it does not affect the show ... bcoz of marjanie track ... i was happy tht yesterday we got very little of marjanie ... but it's high time u all do something cv's .... a sincere request plz ...

ClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smile Agree with you totally, i have been trying to be indifferent, to let them be, but seriously when they take up our Maneet time, I get fed up and want to turn it off, just the thought that Maneet scene will return is what keeps me glued.

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
U R RIGHT...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

glad to know that not only adults but kids dont like this track of marjani, i always skip their part, i feel sorry for people who have to watch the 9,30pm show and have to bear the suffering of watching marjani, my sympathy with you people

kirti ... i watch 9:30 & 11:00 P.m. both ... & u r right dear ... it's a big toture to watch them & their antics ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28kirti_fiji

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

U R right arti ... we r stuck with marjanie ... 

i know arti ... she is very selective abt wht she watches ... she does not allow us to touch TV whn she is watching her cartoons ... now i want to chk on SBB & she is watching moral stories i.e. panchatantra stories ...  do u have any idea if we have SBB or SBS today ...
dnt knw di ma remote is repaired and dad has put childlock since there were little ones round ma house during pongal so cudn't change channel

Edited by aarthirajendran - 18 January 2011 at 2:18am

sptrnosumona28dewdropred

Go to top