Sanskaar Laxmi

India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Vivan Bhathena Appreciation Thread Join Now (Page 11)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I welcome each and every new members/fans of Vivan to this thread with an open armsHug

welcome guys and have wonderful talking abt him and loving him tooBig smile

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
hello anyone here tonight or not.
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hey mrs. Cullen!
Gosh how much i hate writing research papers...grrrrr
-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Im sooo upsettttt

Parag was crying today and only Suraj is supporting him!!!!!!!!!!!
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Hey guys - (if anyone is around Ermm)

Just watched todays epi. Vivan looked so cute in purple striped shirt and aww so sad to see him cry.

But I still hate the CVs for pairing him with that buddi!!! and she makes her enterance tomorrow. AngryAngryAngry

Edited by sidra2007 - 27 January 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hey

Alku I had a question Studmuffin why?

And Aww it was so sad to see him cry, he is too cute, when he cries! Urgh I don't want her entry!
-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Hey guys - (if anyone is around Ermm)

Just watched todays epi. Vivan looked so cute in purple striped shirt and aww so sad to see him cry.

But I still hate the CVs for pairing him with that buddi!!! and she makes her enterance tomorrow. AngryAngryAngry

Thats exactly whats on my MINDD!!!!!!!!!! AngryAngryOuchOuchOuch

and yeah rofl.. i wrote that when i updated yesterday.. i wrote it in the precap.. that he looked super cute in that purple top and when he was sitting on the bed when only suraj was supporting him he looked up at mehan and suraj his eyes were soooo adorble!!! cause they went all big and teary OMG *faintsss*Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Hey

Alku I had a question Studmuffin why?

And Aww it was so sad to see him cry, he is too cute, when he cries! Urgh I don't want her entry!

definition "A rather attractive human of the male variety. Can be described as being 'good enough to eat'."... + writing mr im to sexy for my shirt like in PKB days is too much effort and time consuming... and besides another reason is that my friend copied icarly and said hes so hot i could bake cookies on him and i copied sam saying oh i'd eat those cookies... and a person said make him your studmuffinBig smileBig smileBig smile

and yeahh i love it when he cries (acting) cause his eyes go all big and he luks totally adorabs(man, i was sitting here going i wish i could give him a bear hug!!)!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and I wanna see how jen/parag play out!!.. but i don't like their jodi or the fact that they made suzanneAngryAngryAngryAngry jennifer

wudda totally been cool if they held auditions in america for that role (or north america, canada more specifically speaking SURREY BC!!) LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed lol... amazing that wudda been :D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index