Vivan Bhathena Appreciation Thread Join Now - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -PrinKa-

Angell mummy... at the start u spelt Vivan's name wrong its Vivan not Vavan
what I did?😲....where?

@Niki Me, ok sweetie and make sure u make the most of this weekend.

Angel Hahahaha the hands are all yours don't worry about it!

Amy 🀣 You can't be mad I have only spoken to you once since I have been back. I just haven't had time to on the CC, I need to tell you, Maz, Sarah and Krupsie all about it, I have been meaning to I have loads to write on there.
I haven't even seen the promo yet but I can't wait to watch Vivan! πŸ˜†

BTW Certain show question, what time is the show on?
come on guys let get this thread on the road and put it on the map already.
Haha angell mummy that wont be a problem now cause

MRS BHATHENA IS IN THE HOUSEEE (ahh the good times x :P)

hahahaha xxx and its at the top where u spelt vivan's name wrong....

and for those new Viv fans Im number 2 on his fanlist (nikhila being one (being his wife *glare* rofl nah shes cool))  Im Alka xx but everyone here calls me Alku x :P

man sooo bored todayyy whats up everyone!
I have never seen this actor before but must say he is one good looking guy and so tall with nice built πŸ˜›
The character he is playing seems sweet, so let's see his work.
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I have never seen this actor before but must say he is one good looking guy and so tall with nice built πŸ˜›
The character he is playing seems sweet, so let's see his work.

HAHA serioussss!!!!! lol... man this guyy is my lifeeeee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(i kno sad but hey Tongue...) lol

naaah when i say that i mean hes my idol... ive grown up watching him on tv.. im 17 now and ive watched all his work since i was 5 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³....

PS: Im AlkaπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈTongue :)... the people one this thread (well most of them anyways) are really nice... we wont bite... (unless ur the creator of this thread whos stealing my jaan for his so called "Hot Hands!!"  (Im kidding mummy even if ur after ur damaad!!!) oh and they also call me Alku (were all from a preivous thread Tongue...) Nice to meet you and... im sure that once u see his work u will become a fan (he brings that out in people πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†HAHAHAHA)

PPS: Tongue MRS BHATHENA IS IN THE HOUSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... and i have no school this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by -PrinKa- - 13 years ago
where is everyone today and Alku u should be on as you have no school this week lol
hello guysπŸ€—

my god how come never is ever here when I'm here huh?

Hey all!

OMG I can not believe he is already married in this show, hmmm... I wonder where this will all lead to!
Angel Can you add the banner and recent articles!!!