Vivan Bhathena Appreciation Thread Join Now

Posted: 13 years ago

=================================================================

RULES

No actor/character bashing allowed in here.
If you Dislike the characters or the Actor, please refrain from coming to this topic  

No Bashing or Personal Attacking on each other or the Actors

No Comparisons with other Actors

You are always welcome to talk about other character who is part of SL but it need to be related to Vivan's character

Refrain From Personal Chatting

Do not quote more than three times and always follow the IF rules
=================================================================

Vivan Bhathena is a highly accomplished athlete, model and actor. At the age of 18 he was the State Swimming Champion. After graduating in Commerce from the University of Mumbai , he began modeling. He was highly successful and was the winner of the Grasim Mr. India Contest in 2001. He was also a video jockey early in his career with MTV upto 2003. He then began a career as an actor. Since then he has been acting in television serials, feature films and the theatre. In addition he has done music videos and commercials (advertisement films) and modeled for products.

Model-turned-actor Vivan Bhathena made his debut on the small screen as Tulsi's son-in-law Abhishek in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Star Plus). He also features in the Zee weekly Time Bomb, Kumkum Ek Pyaara sa Bandhan Bhatena, and Maayka. Vivan,2001 Grasim Mr India title holder, was also seen on the stage in Sandiip Sikcand's Champagne On The House. Was born in Mumbai and attended Maneckji Cooper School at Juhu.

Want to have purview of Vivan Bhathena's life? Vivan Bhathena's Biography section outlines his life and work. Read about his family and his dedication towards his profession in the Biography section. You will be well informed!!!

Role:Parag
Parag, the second son of Harsukh and Kaveri set an example of the ideal child while he was growing up. Sweet, simple and studious, he always made his family proud! His decision to study abroad was the only disappointment that his family felt against him especially since he stayed there for over three years without even returning to pay his family a visit. Having led a very sheltered life in India, the young man underwent an amazing transformation on his trip to the U.S. where the overprotected, simpleton became a confident, dashing guy who took to western culture almost instantly.

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
=====================================================

.Angel

The_May_Rose

Vistaa

IFaddictinUS

_Mariam_

natasha_1407

isahra

-PrinKa-

JustJ

trupat

mythili2

nikita_88

sidra2007

maneet16

Ramy25

maanlovesgeet17

fuzzyface

rock8

rumi005

mjht_one

if u want to be added to Parag aka Vivan Bhathena Fan list please let me ( .Angel ) know by PM😃

VB Articles
Vivan - Believes in all round perfection!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1600004#38480263

By JustJ

Hello Angel!😃.....How have you been?....Please add me to the fanlist....Oops sorry, if there is one posted😳..... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Hello Angel and May😃

Me too, me too!!!

Thanks

Vista

me too girls...girls..may,vista..our wait is coming to an end,....finally to see viv on a show again....😍
Hey mrs cullen hw r u 🤗
add me in too plz
OMG it's so good to finally found my friend together again at long last OMG🥳
hey everyone I welcome u all with love and happiness🤗

everybody name shall be added on his list pretty soon😊

@Alka my darling, please send me a PM whenever u read this message.

HEY GIRLYS FROM PRASHA LOVELAND !!!!!!!!!!

Missed you girls loads!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN i wanna be in this.. add me to the top of the member list :D <3<3<3