India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

sucks (Page 3)

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
hey if u dont like this show dont watch ii yaar nobody is compelling u to see this show . u are an engineering student heenaaa so go and study ...and please dont write any unnecessary comment about this show...this is the only one show with no negativity according to my concern i thick u like to see more negativities. and once more please dont write any bad opinion in this forum okkkk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

i see so many newbies hitting the LIKE buttons in support of YRKKH..guys come out of hidingAngryLOL.... be a lil more active..we wld love to know more about all of uBig smile
 btw, hum saath saath hainEmbarrassed

Sia  hum saath  saath  hain  . per  dhyan  rakhna  kahi  kisiki  nazar  na  lag  jaye. hamai  or  YRKKH ko.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkaranhinacherrypansySerendipity.._Divya_

shivtan Newbie
shivtan
shivtan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Who the hell are you??????????????Angry (sorry Mods 4 using such words)

U r a newbie since 16th Sep 2009.......u only hv 12 posts since thn.......n 9 in the YRKKH from those 12........n from those 9......in 8 posts u hv wrtn "THIS SHOW SUCKS"Angry

IF u dont lyk d show.......thn plz dont watch.......who the hell on this earth is forcing  you to watchPig

Please dont come hr agn and agn and make such stupid commentsAngryAngryAngry.......stay away if u dont lyk

dont say anything agnst ths show agn........4 us this show is d
best n will remain d bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mods sorry once agn 4 being so harsh

Don't worry dear, I know the truth hurts but u have to except it that this show is leading nowhere, husband acts like he is gay!!!! and wife don't even make me go there, she f**ken acts like she is sleeping with a stranger

manisshaa Newbie
manisshaa
manisshaa

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
who d hell r u 2 comment on any character like this .naitik is d most romantic nd adorable husband on telly world.nd akshara has some responsibilities which she has to do but her priorities will soon change once they leave that house.nd just look at d mirror b4 commenting on anybody .just watch all those c grade movies if u r only concerned about their intense scenes .we r happy with their cute scenes only.this is a family show nd they show us wtever is worth watching in front of a family.
anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Neglect her guys...Some people have the habit of criticizing good things. After all these people are minority and we are in Majority so Majority always winsBig smile... No no need to pay attention to such people..

@shivtan : this section is only for YRKKH lovers and not for haters.. I want to ask you that If you don't like this show then how you posted  in this forum...this itself proves that you like this show very much thats why you gave your most valuable time to post a topic in this forum. Welcome to YRKKH forum Ms.Crticizer
Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rash1979Rachu.m_deepshi__vinita_cherrypansy-Nasreen-Serendipity..

luvkaranhina Newbie
luvkaranhina
luvkaranhina

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

i see so many newbies hitting the LIKE buttons in support of YRKKH..guys come out of hidingAngryLOL.... be a lil more active..we wld love to know more about all of uBig smile
 btw, hum saath saath hainEmbarrassed
   its nt tat we r hiding or we r inactive ...... i love the show nd yrkkh forum is the place where i do like to spend max of my time ......reading everyone's post .....its just tat everytime i feel to say something has already been said by someone (shows the similar thinking of yrkkh loversBig smile) so i just press the like button...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rash1979Serendipity..

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivtan

Originally posted by divi4u

Who the hell are you??????????????Angry (sorry Mods 4 using such words)

U r a newbie since 16th Sep 2009.......u only hv 12 posts since thn.......n 9 in the YRKKH from those 12........n from those 9......in 8 posts u hv wrtn "THIS SHOW SUCKS"Angry

IF u dont lyk d show.......thn plz dont watch.......who the hell on this earth is forcing  you to watchPig

Please dont come hr agn and agn and make such stupid commentsAngryAngryAngry.......stay away if u dont lyk

dont say anything agnst ths show agn........4 us this show is d
best n will remain d bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mods sorry once agn 4 being so harsh

Don't worry dear, I know the truth hurts but u have to except it that this show is leading nowhere, husband acts like he is gay!!!! and wife don't even make me go there, she f**ken acts like she is sleeping with a stranger

darling, i suppose u understand english... in simple words, this is a family forum...telling it sucks matters us the least cuz we know wht r show isBig smile..so with any1 telling its not gud, it doesnt become so.....  u knw better or we knw? We watch it..u dont.. how can u judge on the basis of not watching the show? (i assume u dont watch it cuz u dont like itLOL)...

wht my botheration is the use of words ... gay? and the 4 letter word... babes, even we can use it.. there' something called ethics, manners... And first and foremost its family forum... be gud to everyone ...i knw u dun like the show, but why tell it to us????Confused its very obvious ppl here defending means thy love the show....D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
ohh godd watz all dis stupidityy????ConfusedConfused if u dun lyk d shw den dunw atch it na itz not compulsory to watch or u will nt watch it so ur mum gng to shout on u????Confused y ur making such topicss???Wackour wasting ur tym nd our tooo....so itz better to not make dese topics like dis itz simple u dun like it den dun watch itt...plllzzzzPinch v all lov yrkkh soo muchh..!!!! itz d best shw..dun u dare to say anythnga bt itt...!Cool

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index