India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Its ridiculuous (Page 2)

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
great post..cvs have gone crazy....what rubbish is being shown...

stupid fight scene could have been better....where did manav get the bike???..

so many bloopers...looked like a very rushed episode...

had enough of manav bashing..

cvs need to move this story forward...

it was a complete washout episode....will not be surprised if trps fall for all the 3 shows..

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

i really liked your post. i was very upset at the level of silliness shown in PR yesterday!. the Cvs should really buck up, tie the loose ends. viewers dont want to see ArMan and everyone party-hopping and drink Insult Manav potion. the Cvs can show some good drama; the struggles of ArMan trying to come up in life, Varsha repenting. i could go on, but Cvs should focus on that. Middle class indian people, dont throw parties, for any reason. infact, anniversaries are spent privately with a darshan. Varsha, vaishu may be married to rich people, but that doesnt mean, innate sense of values and ideals change. 

I agree with you Tiya. This is nowhere close to depicting the lifestyle of middle class people. This show started off on a different note and nowadaya all they show is the entire jing bang lot hopping from one party venue to the other and the best part is the pattern followed
- Announce the party
- Insult Manav while doling out invitations
- Gather at the party
- Bitch about Manav
- Have a tamasha before the food is served.
Schedule a ME to garner TRPs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10Tiyali

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by reachanupama

Now that I am at it. One more Q that pops up to my mind is where on earth did Manav get the bike to help Rudra. Jab mann kiya ke sells it and when he feels like he has it. Where was the bike when they were thrown out of the K house and were wandering aimlessly on the streets waiting for Tarun to pick them up.

really good question. i am stumped for an answer. also where was the bike when manav has to walk home from all those odd shifts at both the places??? and in this situation with a dearth of money, wouldnt you sell the bike and keep the cash???? i mean, you have money to fill gas, place to keep it, but what abt your mom, who could use the extra cash for sachu and herself?

As far as Manav and Archana are concerned, Sachu does not exist for them. I don't think it matters to Savita anymore as well. Remember the drama she created while Arman were in Pune about Sachu's schooling. Neither did she follow it up nor did Manav come up and ask what needs to be done. I am sure Sachin Sr. must be turning in his grave looking at his son's plight.
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

Now that I am at it. One more Q that pops up to my mind is where on earth did Manav get the bike to help Rudra. Jab mann kiya ke sells it and when he feels like he has it. Where was the bike when they were thrown out of the K house and were wandering aimlessly on the streets waiting for Tarun to pick them up.

ROFLROFL
very gud question
only one person can answer this kekta LOLLOL
saketman Newbie
saketman
saketman

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Perfect Observation! Superb! Keep it Up!ClapClapClap
saketman Newbie
saketman
saketman

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Perfect Observation! Superb! Keep it Up!ClapClapClap
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
anupama
 these were exactly the thoughts running in my mind yesterday while watching the episode...

such crap... the worst was dharmesh choosing a hotel in mumbai.. he is shown to be so manipulative and thoughful.. why will be do it in mumbai? why not out of mumbai as it is he has told vaishu he wont be coming for party.. doesnt make any sense... 
Satish keeping the record withhim itself was silly and more sillier was the fact that nothing in medical records are written in layman's terms for varsha to read it and understand.. its not that the doctor has prescribed in hindi " varsha maa nahi baan sakthi" why the hell was he hiding it? its high time Cvs donot show such crappy silly things.. i thought yesterday's episode was a complete waste of time and also the dance it looked so fake...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index