Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Its ridiculuous

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Do the CVs think we are fools ?

1.  Satish and Varsha had an anniversary party and they did not think it necessary to invite Satish's parents on that occasion. Even Rasika and family were invited.

2. True, Dharmesh had told that he would be unavailable but I am sure he would atleast know where the event was happening considering that Varsha and Vaishali are so close to each other. Its too much to show that Dharmesh and Madhuri check into the very same hotel. Is there a dearth of hotels in Mumbai. And where did they leave Varun all this while.

3. The rest of the K- family did not seem to mind Manav's absence. Nobody bothered to ask Archu about him.

4. This was a perfect opportunity for Vinod to ask for Archu's forgiveness. That never happened.

5. Is Manav the head waiter at that restaurant. Everything was being assigned to Manav. Right from looking after Anukalp and Mona to the decorations to the arrangements.

6. The only place that Satish could find to hide that medical report was his wallet ? It beats me. They have a huge house. He could have easily kept it somewhere or even burnt it. Instead he was carrying it around like a fool.

7. How did Savita and Damodar learn that Anukalp and Mona were staying at that hotel. I mean certainly there would have been nothing in Mona's purse to indicate that. They themselves were roaming helter skelter searching for a place to stay. God bless their neighbours for taking care of Sachu so well.

8. How did Anukalp and Mona's relatives reach the venue so quickly ?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

saketmanlogic65SarishChicotinagirlsnowypallai-Maahii-Jasmine10munni_sgpGauri22tara_211riniiiiLoveTVShowsshootingstar27-SushitaLover-ektarfapyarsherma--Hope--prayas_tvdekhagossipgurlsTiyalikoolsadhu1000nycsweetieMinion23Tanyaz

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

Do the CVs think we are fools ? i thnk dey do LOL audience ka kya hai vo toh vohi dekhengi jo hum dikhayenge LOL

1.  Satish and Varsha had an anniversary party and they did not think it necessary to invite Satish's parents on that occasion. Even Rasika and family were invited. so silly of satish LOL

2. True, Dharmesh had told that he would be unavailable but I am sure he would atleast know where the event was happening considering that Varsha and Vaishali are so close to each other. Its too much to show that Dharmesh and Madhuri check into the very same hotel. Is there a dearth of hotels in Mumbai. And where did they leave Varun all this while. this all is a plan to make manav see dem kooching kooeying LOL

3. The rest of the K- family did not seem to mind Manav's absence. Nobody bothered to ask Archu about him. pah!!!!!!!! how can dey? No. 1 ehsaanfaramosh Angry

4. This was a perfect opportunity for Vinod to ask for Archu's forgiveness. That never happened. he is joru ka gulam lallu pallu LOL

5. Is Manav the head waiter at that restaurant. Everything was being assigned to Manav. Right from looking after Anukalp and Mona to the decorations to the arrangements. taki vo sabki madat kar sake LOL They have made him d ultimate saviour of dis serial LOLLOL

6. The only place that Satish could find to hide that medical report was his wallet ? It beats me. They have a huge house. He could have easily kept it somewhere or even burnt it. Instead he was carrying it around like a fool.LOLLOLLOLLOL

7. How did Savita and Damodar learn that Anukalp and Mona were staying at that hotel. I mean certainly there would have been nothing in Mona's purse to indicate that. They themselves were roaming helter skelter searching for a place to stay. God bless their neighbours for taking care of Sachu so well. it was needed as manav was a waiter der. so anyhow dey wanted dem to see manav. God bless sachu too poor baby LOL

8. How did Anukalp and Mona's relatives reach the venue so quickly ? by plane LOL everythng is ready in kekta's world

Nice questions reachnupama LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedareshootingstar27

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Starhey superb post yaar reachnupamaThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirl

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riniiii

Starhey superb post yaar reachnupamaThumbs Up

Hey Thanks Rini

riniiii

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jasmine10

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
liked your post a lot .Every question is very valid and there are absolutely no answers .This had to be  not just ridiculous but beyond ridiculous ......
Watching the show yesterday was a complete waste of time ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10naavatvdekha

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Now that I am at it. One more Q that pops up to my mind is where on earth did Manav get the bike to help Rudra. Jab mann kiya ke sells it and when he feels like he has it. Where was the bike when they were thrown out of the K house and were wandering aimlessly on the streets waiting for Tarun to pick them up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavatvdekha

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index