This should be shown for Taps

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals,

this is how i think  taps should be turn positive........

she mixes hand with this new banda in helping him with his so called revenge and in turn asking him to help her in separating veecha....stuff keep happening , Btoons r at loss but veecha bond gets stronger , mean while veer babu uses his head like once in a while and gets this arrangement btw taps and this new banda, he exposes her and sends her to jail as something drastic happens and that new banda escapes traping taps in her jaal  , everyone disowns her and no one comes to help , Jogi warns divya very strictly , and warns nani if she utters taps name , she will be thrown out , nani is busy in saving herself so she keeps num... no one to help taps.....Jogi or someone secretly arranges for bail, she comes out , and notices no one takes her this time, she starts her own life with job and decides to bring her baby on her own , no nagging ovoer poverty and anything , she finds good job and able to move  into good place, one day a new guy tapkofies at her place and is taken by her , he is madly in love with her , she refuses him but he waits , and helps her with life, and showers her kid with love, tap s sees this and understands what love is as the guy teaches her true meaning of it , so she accepts him and his love,..........and confess all her wrong doings , leaves it to him if he want to be still with her or move on ,the guy takes it , walks away poor taps broken as she started liking him but she moves on in life, he comes back and accepts her for wat she is now as she is a changed person .........he encourages her to confess her wrong doing and ask for forgiveness from everyone she has hurt , she agrees, both of them get married and they go to her place, it takes lot of time for her family to forgive her but they do , and accepts new taps .....

mean while so many things happen in veecha life, icha knocks sense in mai's brain and wins over dadaji , she starts her own damini patashala and is encouraged by Mai...... veecha, have a kid ..... Nani tries to spill her venom, but she gets solid from Mai  ........... Divya realizes her mistake and asks forgiveness to damini,........and divya warns Nani to be in limit else walk out of their life....

taps go to veecha, she is very happy for veecha, and she asks them forgiveness with whole heart as she understood meaning of true love and veer wont he has his doubts.......

taps stays in same city with her hubby but never interfere in veecha;s life , where as taps and icha sort out their stuff and becomes friends like they were in childhood , there kids become close , veer has no objection ...... and one day he notices taps loving veecha kid like their own , no show off and nothing , mean while taps also join icha in her school

a happy ending when veer forgives her and she is guilty free........

well, if u dont like it , dont comment this is how i wish things in UT should go

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont want Tapu to go through so much pain. There are better ways for her to realise her mistake. I cant bear the idea that Veeya's kid will grow up without both mum and dad.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey Gals,

this is how i think  taps should be turn positive........

she mixes hand with this new banda in helping him with his so called revenge and in turn asking him to help her in separating veecha....stuff keep happening , Btoons r at loss but veecha bond gets stronger , mean while veer babu uses his head like once in a while and gets this arrangement btw taps and this new banda, he exposes her and sends her to jail as something drastic happens and that new banda escapes traping taps in her jaal  , everyone disowns her and no one comes to help , Jogi warns divya very strictly , and warns nani if she utters taps name , she will be thrown out , nani is busy in saving herself so she keeps num... no one to help taps.....Jogi or someone secretly arranges for bail, she comes out , and notices no one takes her this time, she starts her own life with job and decides to bring her baby on her own , no nagging ovoer poverty and anything , she finds good job and able to move  into good place, one day a new guy tapkofies at her place and is taken by her , he is madly in love with her , she refuses him but he waits , and helps her with life, and showers her kid with love, tap s sees this and understands what love is as the guy teaches her true meaning of it , so she accepts him and his love,..........and confess all her wrong doings , leaves it to him if he want to be still with her or move on ,the guy takes it , walks away poor taps broken as she started liking him but she moves on in life, he comes back and accepts her for wat she is now as she is a changed person .........he encourages her to confess her wrong doing and ask for forgiveness from everyone she has hurt , she agrees, both of them get married and they go to her place, it takes lot of time for her family to forgive her but they do , and accepts new taps .....

mean while so many things happen in veecha life, icha knocks sense in mai's brain and wins over dadaji , she starts her own damini patashala and is encouraged by Mai...... veecha, have a kid ..... Nani tries to spill her venom, but she gets solid from Mai  ........... Divya realizes her mistake and asks forgiveness to damini,........and divya warns Nani to be in limit else walk out of their life....

taps go to veecha, she is very happy for veecha, and she asks them forgiveness with whole heart as she understood meaning of true love and veer wont he has his doubts.......

taps stays in same city with her hubby but never interfere in veecha;s life , where as taps and icha sort out their stuff and becomes friends like they were in childhood , there kids become close , veer has no objection ...... and one day he notices taps loving veecha kid like their own , no show off and nothing , mean while taps also join icha in her school

a happy ending when veer forgives her and she is guilty free........

well, if u dont like it , dont comment this is how i wish things in UT should go

Loved it!!😃 
she should ask for forgiveness from Veecha and damini for what ever sins she has been commiting and nuisance she has been creating all the time! 
and then she can be forgiven and only then she can lead her life positively without anyone curse where as now she has been cursed left and right.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That would be an ideal one ........Taps can sudhrofy only if she's away from Veecha  I would like it if this happens.......
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Quite well Jaya but I'm my doubts that Tapu is capable of any improvement 😆
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Is it possible for taps to ever accept VeeCha...?
TitansFan thumbnail
nothing is impossible, only if u try too ,
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like your idea.only the tapu part.
though i  love veeya i really think its high time tapu moves on.she should spend her life with a man who loves and respects her .
TitansFan thumbnail
Lol , only taps part ??

I wish a happy and lively end for everyone .......
hasini79 thumbnail
hi just j, nice story ever, if cvs follow this story they will get the #1 place👏⭐️