Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I got proof Viren is not the Stalker!!:Mod's note PG3 (Page 3)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Yes I feel Divya is pretending to be dump or it could even be someone is helping her,  either her father or brother,  If Divya is Dump and has no brains her brother, mother and Father have brains,  so it could be they are doing it,  May be Divya keeps giving them all info about Nivi's where abouts or wat ever she is doing and they act accordingly, 

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I'm very very very very very very very very very very sure it's NOT Viren. They are simply MISLEADING us by casting doubt on Viren. I've felt from a long time that Divya's behavior is not normal. She might easily have a big hand in this whole 'Nivi is mad' business. And then of course there's Vandana...
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol@ salunie first
secondly,

anamika interesting comment about sidharth there..
I mean he should be on top of the hill with happiness to find out that nIvi is not having any physical relations with Viren which will prove his obsession again to be right.

I just hope if it is sidharth behind this he gets his A$$ KICKED!!!

**Mod's note**

@Bold:Its a request to all ,plss don't use such words in a public forum since we hv members of all age grps visiting the forum who might not b comfortable with such type of words..criticism is fine but make sure words r not too abusingSmile

CCBM Dev team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meKinSanj

Go to top