Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I got proof Viren is not the Stalker!!:Mod's note PG3 (Page 2)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Mythri I anyw/ays think that Viren is not the stalker/MP and as far as shoes r concerned if u check the episode when Viren left the resort he was wearing red shoes, when he arrived at the resort he was wearing different shoes, in SBB segment again Viren is wearing red shoes but in precap Viren is wearing different colour shoes.

But my reasons r different in believing or being 100% sure that he is not a MP. Usually the obssessive lovers  hurt the people surrounding the person that they love coz they cannot c anybody else getting the attention from that person.. Viren wants Nivi and wants her to accept him whole heartdly and he knows that she has fallen for him y would he ruin it and they r having perfect time at the shack y does he wanna ruin that. I have many other reasons as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

zuzu777 Newbie
zuzu777
zuzu777

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

The Stalker by Physical appearance looked more like Siddharth or Chanchal. It could be Siddharth due to these reasons
    Siddharth did not appear to be shocked by Divya's revelation that Nivedita and Viren sleep in separate rooms. Siddharth was seen inquiring about the Safety arrangements.
  • Siddharth walked out of Divya immediately after the argument which makes it convenient for him to stalk Nivedita.
Or, Could be Divya? She is Jealous of Nivedita and suspicious of Siddharth...
zuzu777 Newbie
zuzu777
zuzu777

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zuzu777

Originally posted by Anamika1570

The Stalker by Physical appearance looked more like Siddharth or Chanchal. It could be Siddharth due to these reasons
    Siddharth did not appear to be shocked by Divya's revelation that Nivedita and Viren sleep in separate rooms. Siddharth was seen inquiring about the Safety arrangements.
  • Siddharth walked out of Divya immediately after the argument which makes it convenient for him to stalk Nivedita.
Or, Could be Divya? She is Jealous of Nivedita and suspicious of Siddharth...
yaa even i think its divyaa !
road Groupbie
road
road

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ITS DEFINITELY DIVYA THE DEVIL
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Even I have a feeling it could be Divya.  I have two reasons but dont know how much can u all agree with me,   First of all when there was the Puja and the oil (fire episode was done,  divya got burned for sure but it could be that she purposely burned herself so that the family members specially Sidharth confronts Nivi and starts to hate her,  When she saw that this plan did not work so she decided to prove Nivi ,mad, A girl madly in love can hurt herself to get the love and sympathy of the person she loves,  Remeember she even tried to commit suicide for sidharth.  In the rope hanging episode when she saw Nivi standing on the stool with the rope in her hand If she was a sincere sister with love inher she would have immediately gone and stopped her scolded her but instead she went ans called the whole family and showed them this action of Nivi,  and she always keeps telling Nivi that she is not well and to take rest,  Had she been so sincere she would support Nivi  and not tell her that she is not well, 

This is wat i am thinking., 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu-Afreen-MMBG

Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Anamika, your points are really valid. CTs put it exactly in that sequence so we could turn our suspicion toward Sid, perhaps in a misguided way . I think CTs succeeded doing so. Now the question is is that really Sid? Hmm..

-Afreen- IF-Dazzler
-Afreen-
-Afreen-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Well, it could be anyone appointed by Viren to stalk Nivedita.. BUt I was wondering why Viren did not looked upset or even sad when he opened the door when Sid entered in the pre-cap.. seeing him looked as if nothing big had happened.. that was kinda weird what i noticed.. but I definitely think its not siddharth..  
-Afreen- IF-Dazzler
-Afreen-
-Afreen-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Even I have a feeling it could be Divya.  I have two reasons but dont know how much can u all agree with me,   First of all when there was the Puja and the oil (fire episode was done,  divya got burned for sure but it could be that she purposely burned herself so that the family members specially Sidharth confronts Nivi and starts to hate her,  When she saw that this plan did not work so she decided to prove Nivi ,mad, A girl madly in love can hurt herself to get the love and sympathy of the person she loves,  Remeember she even tried to commit suicide for sidharth.  In the rope hanging episode when she saw Nivi standing on the stool with the rope in her hand If she was a sincere sister with love inher she would have immediately gone and stopped her scolded her but instead she went ans called the whole family and showed them this action of Nivi,  and she always keeps telling Nivi that she is not well and to take rest,  Had she been so sincere she would support Nivi  and not tell her that she is not well, 

This is wat i am thinking., 

Your points are pretty valid but Divya doesn't really seem to be having any brainsLOL.. maybe thats for everyone on the outside.. while in the inside, she is pretty cunning and clever..you never know, since this show is really conphusinggLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adudiyaloveskinny

Go to top