left_forever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
As always well written Liz

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

beautifully written liz...as always..but my practical mind is not accepting the fact that he has not asked for a call home...also i have a pain in my heart that he has not uttered her name since regaining conciousness...he called baaji..but he didn't call nakku since his first cry of pain...i know he called her in his extreme pain that proves he loves her more than anyone else in his life but if he would only ask for nakkusha once in his full senses i will be able to endure it...plus it would be a worth watch to see the expression on that chanda-seema's face...i can't even tolerate her thinking that dutta is her love...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...he should tattoo a board on his forehead that "This is the sole property of Nakkusha Dutta Patil. Trespassers will be prosecuted by the above mentioned property itself"....hawzzat?

Shilp i understand how u feel....our practical mind doesnt accept this but i thnk CVs have made it happen to show thngs better later on. I feel tat wen Seema will ask forgiveness and later tell him i love u and i want to come back D will give her an amazing asnwer full of his love for Naku. If he says her name or spill the beans then Seema-Dutta confrontation will spoil for Cvs. I have tis take tat not brining Naku's name in rite now is only coz they want an explosion later

Edited by ccolaco - 18 January 2011 at 2:06am
testing9 Senior Member
testing9
testing9

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
"This is the sole property of Nakkusha Dutta Patil. Trespassers will be prosecuted by the above mentioned property itself"...." ROFL  lol
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Originally posted by shilpita87

beautifully written liz...as always..but my practical mind is not accepting the fact that he has not asked for a call home...also i have a pain in my heart that he has not uttered her name since regaining conciousness...he called baaji..but he didn't call nakku since his first cry of pain...i know he called her in his extreme pain that proves he loves her more than anyone else in his life but if he would only ask for nakkusha once in his full senses i will be able to endure it...plus it would be a worth watch to see the expression on that chanda-seema's face...i can't even tolerate her thinking that dutta is her love...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...he should tattoo a board on his forehead that "This is the sole property of Nakkusha Dutta Patil. Trespassers will be prosecuted by the above mentioned property itself"....hawzzat?

Shilp i understand how u feel....our practical mind doesnt accept this but i thnk CVs have made it happen to show thngs better later on. I feel tat wen Seema will ask forgiveness and later tell him i love u and i want to come back D will give her an amazing asnwer full of his love for Naku. If he says her name or spill the beans then Seema-Dutta confrontation will spoil for Cvs. I have tis take tat not brining Naku's name in rite now is only coz they want an explosion later

I know ..i know...and i am eager for that explosion to come...the other explosion i want badly is kala's expression when he walks in PN...and then her pardafaash..

but the dragging and seema- nakku bonding is getting on my nerves...so is kala...they should get on with the track  as we already know what will happen next...the excitement ..is sorely missing..
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Won't say much. Just wanna say, beautifully portrayed the feelings of dutta, the fight going on inside him.... Clap .... Clap .... Clap

Nd i too hope that naku don't gave up her faith*fingers crossed*
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Beautifully Expressed LizzDay Dreaming
@Shilpa: ROFLSole property of NPLOLIf he utters off Nakku's name How will they drag for 2 weeksSleepy
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Beautiful post, Liz. I wasn't surprised by the incredible performance that Mishal delivered as blind. I had expected no less from him. He never ceases to amaze me. He never ever disappoints me, no matter what new challenges are thrown at him.

Dutta, you're beautiful.

Here's a small addition to your amazing post, Liz. Maybe this is what Dutta feels for Nakku:

Find me here and speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light that's leading me
To the place where I find peace again

You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

You calm the storms and you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart and you take my breath away
Would you take me in?
Take me deeper now

You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything...

Edited by Elysia - 18 January 2011 at 7:03am
divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Beautiful post, Liz. I wasn't surprised by the incredible performance that Mishal delivered as blind. I had expected no less from him. He never ceases to amaze me. He never ever disappoints me, no matter what new challenges are thrown at him.

Dutta, you're beautiful.

Here's a small addition to your amazing post, Liz. Maybe this is what Dutta feels for Nakku:

Find me here and speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light that's leading me
To the place where I find peace again

You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

You calm the storms and you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart and you take my breath away
Would you take me in?
Take me deeper now

You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything, everything...

hey there

awesome........ u n liz are too good for words....... in writing......

tc
divya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index